"What are you waiting for let's start.." Rosè said she sip her wine while looking at lisa.

"So let me explained this game first.." Jisoo said then she stood up and she grab empty bottle.

"I will spin this bottle to randomly select two people and The game 7 Minutes in Heaven is a party game played mostly by teenagers. Two people are chosen to spend 7 minutes alone in a dark, enclosed space. During this time, you can do whatever you choose. Many players use this time to talk privately or take part in more intimate activities, like kissing and making out. No matter how you choose to play the game, you should always respect the limits of others and never do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Understand?." Jisoo explained that made everyone nod

"So let's start." She added everyone was quiet while the three girls was nervous and shaking they hoping that lisa to be their partner.

The bottle landed at Taehyung they look at him he just smile and stood up then jisoo spin the bottle again until the bottle stop and landed at the one and only jennie kim

"Fvckingg no!." jennie mumble

which made lisa sighed in relief specially the two girls.

But jennie she's glaring at the bottle and jisoo also causing her cousin gulp.

"Jennie come on it just a game.." Nayeon said but the feline girl glared at her

"Nayeon it's right,..have fun dear friend.." Rosè said while smirking Irene did the same jennie stood up while gritted her teeth.

.
.
.
•===
Irene's pov..

Jennie is annoying she wants us to stay away from lisa why would I do that? tsk! if she knew how long I waited to be with lisa I also found out that lisa has  girlfriend but that's not a reason for me to stop my feeling for lisa I will do everything to make lisa mine.

Even if it will ruin our friendship.

Everyone enjoyed the game 7 minutes in heaven except us Me, Rosè and lisa cause we haven't played that game.

The game rules were simple, a player picked two people from the group and sent them into a dark, small room for 7 minutes. In the room, the pair could do anything from making out to talking or simply keeping mum. As luck would have it,.

As soon jisoo spin the bottle,.. the bottle landed first at lisa everyone shouting and clapping they cheer lisa I heard her sigh before she stood up as jisoo spin the bottle again I was suddenly nervous I don't know what to do.

The bottle landed on me, butterflies shut up and down to my stomach, my heart keep beating so fast. I was going to be in a closet for full 7 minutes with the one and only Lisa. I got up and look at jennie and Rosè who's now gritted their teeth i gave them a smirk.

I look at lisa with full of lust and desire i smile sweetly to her then wink before i walk towards the closet first.