Shin-hye's smile was quick to drop, she hurried near Jennie. "Jen, I didn't meant to upset you. I was just saying. Sorr-"

"Ani, eomma. I'm not upset. Just a bit disappointed by the fact, that mine and Lish's kids will be more like to our in-laws. Then the reality hit me. You already have two dughter-in-laws. Tae and Kook's kids will be enough to drag away you both's loneliness. Am I right?" Jennie grinned in the end getting a pat on her head by Shin-hye. "Dae. You are." She smiled widely.

"And I'm confident about my sons, Chaeyoung and Jisoo can bring me at least ten grandchildrens." Shin-hye stated with a proud gesture, making Taehyung and Jungkook choke on their breath. Jong-suk and Jennie laughed hearts out.

"TEN???" Jisoo and Chaeyoung gasped unisonly. Eyes wider than before looking like going to pop out. "Dae, ten! Five per couple." Shin-hye innocently chuckled, not getting tired of teasing them. As Jisoo and Chaeyoung was full of reddish, enough red to burst anytime.

"But if you are more confident, we can increase the number. Like, how about 6 per couple? Or-"

"EOMMAA!! j-j-j-just s-stop! What is wrong with you?" Taehyung glared at Shin-hye. But she was just laughing completely enjoying this moment. "Nothing is wrong with me. I was just telling my wish. Why are you being so red?" Shin-hye was so into tease them today.

"I'm not being red or black. Please stop talking about this. And focus on noona. Her baby is coming first. Then think about another one. Aish!" Taehyung blabbered fastly before leaving the living room with a lightening speed. Jong-suk and Jennie laughed at him, until he was out of sight.

"Don't you have anything to say?" Her next target was standing there mute. Jungkook looked up but immediately avoided eye contact. "I just want some water." He announced before hurrying away from this chaos.

"Yaah, the kitchen is opposite direction." Shin-hye yelled but Jungkook just follows his instincts. He took the same way to somewhere, which Taehyung used to escape from here.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung was low-key smiling looking down at the floor. They loved how this talk made their husbands this frustrated. They adored how soft they looked at that second.

"Don't you wanna runway?" The heat was now on the girls. Chaeyoung looked up followed by Jisoo.

"Shin-hye just stop it already. You are making them uncomfortable." Jong-suk supported his daughter-in-laws. He patted on Jisoo's hair, who looked still in awkward.

"Haha, just for fun." She replied side hugging Chaeyoung.

"Okay, so Jen what do you want to eat so bad? I will cook something delicious for my babies." Shin-hye caressed Jennie's belly, like she already have a big bump. The pregnant lady giggled.

"Then, I will help you. I wanna be a hero grandpa for my soon to be grandchild." Jong-suk volunteered already excited, making Jennie more overwhelmed. "Oh my god! I hope the earth isn't rotating backwards." Jong-suk completely ignored his wife's comment and continued walking towards the kitchen. The rest giggled.

"Jisoo and Chaeng! come, Join me." Shin-hye suggested. They nodded before starting to follow the leads.

But Jisoo stopped sudden, "Lish, Aren't you coming?" The latter was quick to came out from her spacing out, she stared at Jisoo's confused face. "What happened? You doesn't look fine." She repeated herself, sounding concern.

Lisa shooked her head immediately. "N-nothing! I wanna take a shower eonnie. I will be joining later." She walked upstairs leaving Jisoo more puzzled. Jisoo watched her, with some suspicious thoughts.

"Jichu???" Her head snapped back to spot Chaeyoung, gesturing her to come there. Jisoo lastly had a glance of Lisa, who was slowly climbing up the stairs. Eventhough she was worried, decided to believe the younger was fine.