Calm Before the Storm

Touya got home in about 10 minutes. He opened the door and was immediately rushed by his younger brothers. 

   "What happened?" Katsuki demanded. The house still smelled like dinner. 

   "Is papa okay?" Hitoshi put in.

   "Wheres dad?" There was an edge to Katsuki's voice. He'd never admit that he was worried...

   "Calm down!" Touya snapped. He rubbed his face lightly. "They're fine. Some thugs jumped pops and he couldn't use his quirk. We found him and dad is bringing him home."

   Hitoshi sighed in relief. "Good... Is he okay?"

   Touya shrugged. "He seemed fine. A bit beaten up. He'll pull through."

   Hitoshi nodded satisfied and went to walk away. 

   Katsuki stared at the older for a moment. Something seemed... off. He brushed the feeling away and stalked off to finish the dishes. 

   Touya sighed and went to sit on the couch. He was unbelievably exhausted... School then hero work and then this. He just wanted a nap. 

   Katsuki frowned to himself as he scrubbed at the dishes. Touya was acting weird. Was there something he wasn't saying? Did something happen that he doesn't want to talk about? 

   The door opened again pulling Katsuki from his thoughts. 

   Aizawa and Mic stepped in carefully. Mic was leaning on Aizawa a bit but he seemed better put together now. 

   "Papa!... Are you okay?" Hitoshi was the first to ask. 

   "I'm fine Toshi." Mic flashed a grin. "A bit tired and beat up is all."

   "Are you sure? Youre face is covered in blood. Kat grab the first aid kit!"

   "Don't fucking tell me what to do!" Katsuki snapped as he grabbed the kit anyway. He lugged it over. 

   "Thank you Katsuki." Aizawa muttered setting Hizashi on the couch and starting to clean him up. "I'm sorry we didn't get to eat."

   "It's whatever. I'm going to my room." Katsuki huffed heading off toward the stairs. 

   Aizawa raised a brow and glanced toward Hitoshi. 

   Hitoshi sighed. "I'll go talk to him... Touya you should get some sleep."

   "No shit sherlock."

   Hitoshi rolled his eyes and headed upstairs toward Katsuki's room.