Villainy..

"What exactly happened?" Touya got out finally. 

   "Zashi was running late so I called him. He didn't pick up at first and when he did he wasn't there. And I heard fighting in the background before there was a crack and the line disconnected." Shouta huffed heading for the studio. They'd get there first and then retrace Hizashi's steps. 

   "Oh." Touya had to admit that was suspicious. And if there were civilians around pops couldn't use his quirk. He could be in trouble if it was a group.

   Shouta was worried. He knew his husband was strong and capable but he was also in a city with civilians around. His quirk would be useless. And when Shouta thought about what happened to Oboro... He didn't want to imagine his husband being gone...

   "Dad look!" 

   Shouta jolted out of his thoughts and turned his head. 

   Down in an alleyway a man laid. He was missing his speaker and his jacket and his hair had been messed up. But it was definitely him...

   Aizawa hurried down and crouched by his husband. "Hizashi?"

   The other man groaned and opened his eyes. His hair was stuck to his forehead with blood. "Sho? Fuck... ow."

   Touya made a face immediately but chalked it up to his pops being injured and delirious.

   "Are you okay?" Shouta asked worried.

   "I think so..? They took my glasses and my stuff... Don't think they realized I was me-" Hizashi chuckled and winced. 

   Shouta forced his mouth into a thin line. "Okay... Do you need to go to the hospital?"

   Hizashi shook his head. "The only injury is this cut on my forehead. Other than that it's just some bruises."

   "Are you sure?"

   "I'm fine Sho! No need to worry." Hizashi pushed himself to sit up more. 

   Shouta sighed feeling much more relieved now. "Want me to carry you back?"

   Hizashi paused. "I guess..."

   "You guess? Usually you'd be all over this opportunity." Shouta gave a small smile. 

   "Well you're not known for being the sweetest Sho." Hizashi stuck his tongue out and winced. "Yeah. You can carry me."

   "Do you want to take your hearing aids out?"

   Hizashi paused and then reached up to take the devises out. 

   'Ready?'

   Hizashi nodded in response. 'Let's go.'

   Touya frowned. Those movements were awfully jerky for pops... He once again chalked it up to the injury. "I'm gonna head back and talk to Kat and Toshi."

   "Okay. Thank you for your help Touya."

   "Sure. Whatever." Touya turned and headed out quickly.