The First Clue

Hizashi sighed as he left his studio already running late. He started down the dark streets on the way home. He was exhausted... It had been a pretty jammed day with all three of his jobs taking place in one. He didn't like when all of them aligned usually. 

   Maybe it happened because he wasn't fully paying attention. Maybe it was because he was tired...

   Hizashi noticed a presence near him... He looked up and all of a sudden he was surrounded The street was crowded with civilians but no one noticed the group form. 

   "I suggest you stop Present Mic. We know where you live. We know about young Katsuki and Hitoshi as well. You'll come quietly."

   Hizashi looked around. He counted at least six though he had a feeling there were more nearby. There had to be a way out.... There were too many civilians for his quirk to be used...

   A ringing started from his pocket. The blond recognized his husbands ringtone. 

   The villains moved. One grabbed Hizashi's arms and the other wrapped a hand around his mouth. 

   Hizashi let out a sound of surprise before he was pulled into an alley. A device made its way around his mouth and strapped behind his head. A muzzle... His phone fell to the ground and cracked over the answer button. 

   "Hello? Hizashi?" The voice rang over the phone. No answer... "Hizashi..? Hizashi!" There was silence for a moment before a loud crack and the phone disconnected. 

--- Page Break ---

   Hitoshi walked into the kitchen and tapped Katsuki's shoulder seeing the usual bright orange hearing aids were missing.

   Katsuki looked up from his cutting and raised a brow. During school things got pretty loud so he usually had them off in the afternoon. It had only been a week into school and he already fucking hated half the class.

   'What's for dinner?' Hitoshi signed.

   Katsuki lifted his hands. 'Yakitori. Why?'

   'Touya asked. He's on his way back from patrol. He and pops should be here around the same time.'

   "Touya doesn't even fucking live here!' Katsuki made sure to punctuate his signs.

   Hitoshi snorted. 'I know. I'll get the table set.'

   'Thanks.' Katsuki returned to his chopping and made sure to flip the skewers.

   The front door opened at the same time the study did. Touya move inside two steps before Shouta tore his way through the house. "We need to go. Now."

   Katsuki scrambled for his hearing aids. "What the fuck is going on???"

   "Did something happen?" Hitoshi blinked. 

   "It's about Hizashi."

   Touya blinked with a  bewildered look. "What is it?"

   "I think he was ambushed on the way home. I need you to come with me Touya."

   "Take us two!" Katsuki snapped immedietly. 

   Touya had a serious face now. "No. You two stay here."

   "Like fuck we will!" 

   "We can help!"

   "No!" Shouta hissed. "You're students and my kids. Stay here. We'll call if we need you."

   "But-" Hitoshi started. 

   "No buts!" Shouta went out closing the door behind himself and Touya...