chapter 9

Alicia's pov: I saw destiny come out of her study hall class and she met up with me. We both walked down the long hall. Then down the stairs and down another long hall to American cultures. We seen audrianna already sitting in there at her desk. Me and destiny sat at our desks and wrote the answers to the daily questions on the board. As the teacher was going over the answers she got interrupted by the announcements it said, " audrianna Webber go to the principals office." I was confused why she had to. I whispered over to her and asked why she had to go down to the office. She just shrugged at me and got all her stuff and left when the teacher said she could go. I looked over at destiny with a confused look. I could tell she had a look of guilt. I wanted to know why but I'm sure wasn't going to ask her, I rather not start anything. ' I'm just going to ask her at 9th or the bus ride home.' I saw destiny pull out her phone and text someone and then I saw Destiny raise her hand. It kinda seemed fishy. She said, " can I go to the bathroom." I knew she was lying but I said nothing. ' What is she really going to do?' The teacher let her go. I decided to also go to also ask to go to the bathroom. ' I'm going to figure out whatever destiny has going on no matter if it kills me.' I raised my hand. I knew the teacher wouldn't let two people go to the bathroom at once so I knew I had to lie. " Can I go to the nurses. I fell earlier and I got a concussion so I'm kinda starting to feel dizzy like I might faint." Jonny looked over at me from his group of desks with a worried look. I felt bad that he believed my lie. I hope he doesn't get to worried. I just need to figure out what destiny is up to. The teacher tells me I can go and I get up from my chair and walk out the door. Destiny was nowhere in sight. I went to the bathroom as she said she was going to go to. I opened the door, slowly wondering what I would see. In the bathroom I saw gavin and destiny talking amunx themselves. " what are you guys doing in here?!" I ask loudly. Both destiny and gavin jumped with my tone of voice. Destiny said, " oh uhm nothing me and gavin just needed to talk about something important about our... uhm... our." She looked at gavin for help to finish their obvious lie. " date. Our date," gavin said cleary happy to help. I say, " you guys are clearly lying what really is going on..." " nothing I promise you nothing is going on. Let's just both go back to class and just forget you ever saw us here and just forget this ever happened. " Destiny said. I glare at her and say, " fine. Let's go." Me and destiny obviously couldn't go back into the room at the same time. So both me and her waited at the door. Destiny went in first and sat back down in her chair and I waited about 5 minutes and then went in after her and sat back into my own chair. Luckly I had no work to do since it was just a free day. Audrianna still hasn't come back. I hope she didn't get into trouble. The bell rang and their was still no audrianna. I started to get worried. ' I hope she's in 9th period. ' What if she went home sick because of covid.' ' or what if whatever is going on with destiny is somehow connected to audrianna getting called down to the principals office.' Both me and destiny got up and went to 9th period, english B.

Destiny's pov: I left out of my study hall and went to alicia who was waiting against the wall in the hallway for me. We both went to American cultures. Audrianna was sitting in her chair already done with her daily questions. 'The announcements should be coming on soon', I thought as I worked on my own family questions. Suddenly the announcements said, " audrianna Webber go to the principals office." I tried not to look guilty. I think alicia noticed I did but I hoped she didn't say anything or try to figure it out. 'She's my sister she would never tell anyone even if she found out.' I felt my phone vibrate In my pocket. I secretly pulled it out and hid it under my desk to see who messaged me. Our plan worked, audrianna got introuble instead of us... I know you feel guilty so come to the bathroom for us to discuss this more. Make sure Noone follows you. Not even alicia. Gavin had sent me a message to go to the bathroom. I raised my hand and asked, "can I go to the bathroom." The teacher said that I could go so I got up out of my desk and went to the bathroom. Gavin was already waiting for me. I said, " hey, your right I do feel guilty... audrianna is my friend" " I know but would you rather help a friend you just met this year at the beginning of the year or get introuble yourself, probably even more now because we blamed our doings on someone else and lied to the principal," gavin replied. I said," I know but we could have thought of someone else other than audrianna, she didn't deserve us blaming it on her. But she's the only one who saw you or me at that moment so it would only make sense that it would be audrianna." " Maybe we could help make the principal not expell her or suspend her. We could just give him the idea to give her a detention so our lives wouldn't ruin hers completely..." Gavin said. " I guess-" I suddenly stopped myself when I heard someone behind me. I jumped. That was embarrassing, I hope gavin jumped to and it wasn't just me. " what are you guys doing in here?!" The unknown person says. Both Me and gavin turn around. I open my mouth in shock. ' alicia followed me how much did she hear. Oh no.' Gavin nudged me to answer her question. I tried to make up a believable lie. I don't think I could lie to alicia again, I already did with faith. She told me not to tell anyone, so I was forced to lie to alicia. I can't do it again. I had to think of something and quick. I said, " oh uhm nothing me and gavin just needed to talk about something important about our... uhm... our." ' oh no think of something. Stop stuttering. Think!' Gavin saw I was failing with my lie and he quickly said, " date. Our date." I gave gavin a look of thanks. But sadly is help didn't work. Alicia knew we were lying and said, " you guys are clearly lying what really is going on..." nothing I promise you nothing is going on. Let's just both go back to class and just forget you ever saw us here and just forget this ever happened," I said starting to loose my confidence. She finally said with a glazing look, " fine. Let's go." Both me and her leave gavin standing alone in the bathroom. I go back to class and sit back in my chair. I saw alicias eyes looking at audriannas empty chair worried. If I was being honest, I was a little worried to. 'I hope audrianna doesn't get in alot of trouble. I hope gavins plan works.' The bell rings and both me and alicia leave to 9th period. 'I wonder if audrianna will be in our class or if she would still be in the office by that time.'

Audrianna's pov: I walked into American cultures and I was the first one in there. I sat in my chair and did my daily questions. I was done by the time destiny and alicia came in. Laughing and talking about random stuff. The teacher was starting to over the answers when the announcements came on and it said, " audrianna Webber go to the principals office." I sat there for about a minute completely frozen. ' What now?!' The teacher let me go so I walked past alicia and she whispered to me about why I had to go to the office. I honestly didn't know so I just shrugged at her. I felt bad I didn't have an answer because of the bathroom incident. Pretty much all of 8th period I waited in the office waiting room until the principal called me back to his office. I walked down the short hall and into the office. When I went in I saw my mom standing next to the principals desk and she looked furious. The bell rang and I wished I was allowed to go to 9th period. ' What is going to happen now, what could possibly be any worse than all the stuff that has happened today. What did I do for my mom to be angry at me... maybe she found out my conversation with the guidance counselor? '