Authors Note 4:

Hi guys, it's me again. I'm deciding to put this story on hiatus for a while once I'm back on schedule in my real life. I think about this story so much and how I can write it all down but I just don't have the motivation or the time to do so so I'm leaving it for now.

Moving into a different schools has been nerve wracking and I didn't think I'd be saying this again since I had this feeling a few months ago but here I am. And apparently, I've been losing myself to neglecting my work, family and friends.

I was used to walking to and from school in less than 10 min which to my new school and back takes now almost 1 hour and a half. Suddenly, dress code doesn't apply so I can now wear anything I want??? Most of the rules at any normal school just don't exist anymore where I go and now I get 2x the amount of assignments that I still haven't caught up to.

Wow

Anyways, I'm not completely leaving the internet for the sake of my studies and mental health because creative writing is one of my coping mechanisms throughout hard times.

Although I can never fully have the courage to publish them. This account is mostly about different Y/n aus stories, ships, angst possible fluff. I'll be editing my pfp so you guys can get to know me better. My name will be changed as well too. If I can find out how.

So that's all I have to say, bye and Merry Christmas!