Chapter 2: Friend

Timeline Number 9:

Frisk was walking aimlessly amongst the crowd  with his ghost companion, Chara by his side, reviewing the new timeline. XGaster had forbid them from interacting with anyone but him and Alphys so they had kept their distance at first but stopped when they drew nearer to the Dreemur family and watched from that view.

Frisk POV:

"This place makes me sick, just look at them" "All the work XGaster had put on us just to make this timeline ... garbage" Chara said.
Chara's bored expression mounted to a look of irritant, looking back at the Dreemur family. Baby Asriel cooped up in a blanket, held by Toriel as Asgore waved happily towards the crowd with Undyne and Mettaton on stand-by.

"If this looks perfect to him, then it's okay"

"This is not what he wants. I've seen some of his memories after we got half of his soul. He's been visiting the main universe since our training started". Chara said back. He skimmed behind you looking back over his shoulders. Your face turned to surprise and your body tensed.

"But ... he said that no one is allowed to go there ...!" Your thoughts were soon interrupted as herd of monsters and humans drew into a small group, anger plastered onto their faces.

"AGHH! STUPID MONSTER!"
"YOUR DISGUSTING HAIR IS ALL OVER MY FOOD!"
"HEY, LEAVE HER ALONE OR I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT!"
"BRING IT ON, STUPID DOG!!"

Monsters ran to your direction of the fight, not noticing your tiny existence and trampled you in the process. You fell on all fours with your monochrome hair casting over your face, bruised and eyes interlaced with purple and red. Chara yelled with a static, mildly deranged and demonic voice:

"ENOUGH! I'M TIRED OF THIS POINTLESS TIMELINE!!"
"KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL!!"

You elevated your hand weakly, red knives materialising out of thin air behind you that no one seemed to notice. The world around you started to turn dark, entering a fight. Only a second later, you were snapped back to your senses, feeling a hand clamp around your shoulder. The hand was warm, reassuring and adjusting to the light as the darkness faded away, you turned to face the person behind you. The person before you wore rather odd clothing from everyone else. They wore a white, long sleeved blouse, a loose-fitting black skirt just above the knee, boots with belt buckles around them and a necklace attached to a cross with silver lining around it. A glossy black substance covered most of their arms,legs and the left side of their face. You noticed the tail behind them swinging back and forth in a graceful motion and their horns shaped in a cartoonish style.
________________________________
The ideal representation of y/n's clothing

 ________________________________The ideal representation of y/n's clothing