All of us had different skills and now we owned several companies making us billionaires, we still live like normal people though we did get better housing which was like a little mansion on our private land.

We have had problems with woman sneaking in our previous homes so now we have built a place that no one can enter. With walls so high and Suga had updated our security systems he was best at that...

But we never had a woman live with us...

After I left her, she settled a bit and lay down closing her eyes.

I went in search of the guys. I took out my phone and called RM...

"What's up Jin" he answered...

"I need to talk with you and the guys where are you and the guys?"

"Hold up we are on our way there"

"Ok I will wait for you outside"

*****************************

"What took you guys so long?"

"The elevator was full so we waited for the next one" said Jungkook

"So I was waiting to tell you guys that I have asked the girl to stay with us she was crying non stop and we have no information as to where she is from nor do we even know her name, she was telling me how she don't even know where she will go when she comes out of the hospital so I offer her a place to stay till she regains her memory"

"How do you know she is not pretending to lose her memory to make us take her in?" Asked suga the one that always thriple thinks everything.

"I don't think she is" said jhope.

"I don't think she can be such a good actor when she just woke up and not once had she asked for her parents" said Taehyung.

"So it's settle than, she stays with us until she can remember something from her past" I said...
"Every body agree?" I asked again

"Yeah" the all said.

"Ok I will go in and talk to her can you come in a little while after and introduce yourself"

*******************************

"Hey sweetheart" I said as I enter the room she was laying on her side.

"Hey"

"So you will be able to go home tomorrow and then come back to do check ups, the guys had agreed to let you stay with us, so don't worry ok" I said going to hug her, she got up and so I can hold her, maybe she is just comfortable with me that made me smile...

"The guys will be coming in to introduce themselves just now...are you up..."

The just barge in...

"Well guess you are going to meet them ready or not..." I said

"Well some one looks comfortable" said RM looking at me like he was about to pull me away from her, so did the others...

"Well just don't stand there introduce yourself!" I said shaking them out of whatever that was...

"Min Yoon-gi but you can call me Suga"