|Battle Plans|

{Hey guys, thanks for reading! Sorry for the lack of updates- I've been busy.

If you have any suggestions, or want a character put in to help fight the boss battle, comment on here, or pm me!}

One. Month.

That was how long the 10 000 people had been trapped in SAO.

Heidi found it dispicable. Not the people within SAO-(though she did have some rather strong thoughts about some people, but that was for another day) but SAO in general; she wanted out.

 They were still on the first floor.

Heidi sat up on the hotel bed, yawning, stetching up her arms. Once again, she had woken up before her 7am alarm- it was 6:30. Her dark blue hair fell ofer her shoulders, changed from it's natural golden brown state. There was a hairstyle option, that she and Max had found two weeks back. The trio had gleefully took turns changing their hairstyle to wild options. Finally, Heidi had settled with her first character's hairstyle- dark blue, with the front two strands tied with ribbon. Max, liking the color blue as well, settled with a bright shade of periwinkle, though keeping her curly hair. Remi, had simply turned her pigtails a brighter shade of red.

All three of them had the same armour and cloak set- a guild uniform, to keep them in spirit. Max had been the one to suggesst it, and Remi had suggested the colors- navy blue, black, and crimson red. Heidi had chosen the style, and had gotten the outfits from a custom tailor located on the west side Of The Town Of Beginnings. It had cost them a buttload of money, but having form, and the sense of connection had brought up everyone's spirits- they were able to gain 10 levels that week! Now, with everyone at around level 18, it was getting harder to gain the appropriate amount of XP to level up fast. They would need to move up a floor to actually gain proper XP.

Thankfully, a boss raid was going on today- at last, the boss room was found in the dungeon.(All locations from the beta tests had been changed) Heidi, Max, and Remi were going to take part in it today, something that made her heart pound with excitement. A bunch of other people were joining, so they would be able to take down the boss no problem. Plus, the trio was overleveled- Heidi blamed it on them being beta testers; they knew the secret spots, and good XP grinding places to level up. So in theory, they should be fine. Even so, Heidi worried at the bit a little. That was why she had spent most of her time yesterday, while Max and Remi were upgrading their weapons, buying healing potions, crystals and three teleport stones, for an emergency. Since only a portion of the Col gained through beating a monster went to the guild Col storage, Heidi had a fair amount of money in her own account. She had used it up to upgrade her sword from the shaudy "Level. 1 One Handed Long Sword" to the second-best sword sold in The Town Of Beginnings- "Level. 5 One Handed Long Sword." She had tested it out a little in the shop, and was satisfied, even though she would have liked something a bit stronger, but the only way to get a better sword was to go on a mission nobody had found yet. 

Heidi looked at her sword now: it was a sturdy silver thing, with a simple black handle, trimmed in red. It would serve her well for the rest of this level, and a little way on the 2nd floor. She looked at the clock: it read 6: 59 AM, one minute before her alarm would go off. Pushing herself off, her bare feet hit the cold, wood floor. She shivered, looking around the hotel room. Max's and Remi's beds were to her right, a few meters away. They had actually been able to buy a room with beds- it was a miracle. Her alarm went off, playing a popular Japanese song through her head- the alarm systems were designed that way, so nobody else around you would wake up. Humming along to the Japanese toon, Heidi recalled watching the show ( it being named Shingeki no Kyojin) where it came from- she remembered it being her favourite. A yearning ache came from within her- part of Heidi missed being able to simply watch TV, and it made her terribly sad.