|The Wanderers|

Slash.

Slash.

Slash.

The silver tip of Heidi's cheap longsword completed it's three hit combo, leaving red streaks in the Alpha's flank. Red dimonds were pouring out of the slash like blood pouring out of a wound, which made Heidi's heart pound. The huge wolf growled, lumbering around, snapping at the air, where Heidi just was. "Switch!"

Remi jumped in, assulting the animal with her Rappier, dark red pigtails flying, as she started the first sword skill. The monster they were fighting was the rare Alpha wolf- it was five levels above the regular wolf pack, and gave double the amount of XP, and had a 60% chance of dropping a rare weapon for the first level. It was a fluke chance they had met this wolf on the south path to the town, and a lucky one. But fighting this wolf made Heidi (not so surpisingly) worry. They were underleveled to fight it, and the idea of death loomed over her like a big black cloud, as it did with almost everybody. Too bad XP was important to get. 

 But dispite her worries, they were beta testers- and the group had already faught this wolf several times, so they were familiar with it's attack patterns.

"Switch!" Remi called, daintily jumping out of the way. Max rushed in, her copper daggers glinting menacingly in both of her hands. With a cry, she pushed herself off the ground, flipped, starting her impressive 6-hit combo, and pumbling the black beast's head, leaving it dazed and confused- the 40% chance of stun that came with the skill set had worked.

Heidi quickly spotted the chance to finish the beast off- "Quick, everybody, start your strongest skill and attack it from it's weak points!" She shouted, quickly moving in towards the Alpha's head, drawing back her sword to start the strongest combo she had- a whopping 8 slash deal. It had come with the sword- a 20% chance. Rather lucky, Heidi had thought.

Max landed on the ground, and dashed towards the beast's flank, leaving the wide chest open for Remi's Rappier. Both of them drew their arms back, readying their skills, waiting for Heidi's comand.

"Now!" Heidi burst, charging forward with her sword glowing blue, from the skill set. With a thrust, she sunk her sword into the broad, think skull of the wolf, quickly pulling it out, and following up the rest of the combo- a deadly 6 piece slash, followed by a single thrust. She was so washed up in her attack, she hadn't noticed the Alpha regaining it's wits, and thrusting it's paw forward, in a last attempt to defend itself.

The paw hit Heidi square in her chest, throwing her back, sending her flying through the air. The wind whistled in her ears. 

Thud.

She hit the ground, her breath taken away from her- the health bar in the left corner of her eye dropped a little more than halfway- Heidi was now in the yellow zone.

Her vision fuzzy for a second, she blinked, watching the beast open its mouth, and then suddenly bursts into a million blue pieces. The "Congratulations, you have won!" Sign popped up, following with the amount of Col dropped, and amount of XP gained. Surprisingly, Heidi had been the one to finish it off- her last single thrust had dropped it's HP, but within the few seconds it had before death, it had hit her. She let out an angry hiss, cursing herself for her carelessness. She would have to do better.

"Heidi, take this healing potion." Remi said, handing her the vial full of red liquid. They had bought ten at the start- now they were down to 6.

"Alright, thanks." Heidi replied, gladly taking the potion. Pulling the cap, and sticking the oval thing in her mouth, she sipped on the sweet lemony flavour, watching as her health went up. "Good work guys- we gained a butt load of Col, and XP."

"Yeah, you're ending combo was really good, Heidi! That sword's really useful." Max pointed out, stretching out her limbs- a habit of hers. Her daggers were back in her shealth, their red handles sticking out.

"Ah, thanks. You're pretty handy with those daggers, too- that flip combo you did really took a good chunck out of it, not to mention the stun bonus."

"But, we all know I did all of the work, with my skilled Rappier!" Remi stated, in a joking manner, pretending to be offended.

"Of Course, Remi." Heidi laughed, putting away her sword. "But C'mon, guys, lets get a move on- we still have half way to go!"

With that, the group set off again, walking to catch the remainder of their breath. Heidi took the time to look in her inventory, to see if she got any items from the wolf- normally an Alpha like that gave a good quality pelt, or two, so it was always a good thing to check. As she scrolled through, all she noticed was a quality pelt. Though she couldn't help but feel a little forlorn over not getting any rare drops, she felt satisfied with her loot. Heidi hoped Remi and Max got something as well- she found it important that they all got equal parts of the loot. They would divide everything when they got to the inn. But still, it would be much easier if all of them shared an inventory for Col and loot gained from hunts.

But then it struck her. The way to achieve that would be to start a guild! Why hadn't she thought of that before?! It seemed like the perfect solution- Heidi felt achieved with the sudden thought. 

"Hey guys, Y'know what?" Heidi stated, tapping on both of their shoulders. "We should start a guild. That way, we can easily share loot and Col."

Max's blue eyes grew wide- "Yes!" She squealed, hopping from foot to foot. 

"It would also be easy to share healing and transport crystals." Remi added, beaming.

"Alright, so we'll make a guild! I'll set it up." Heidi stated, stopping abruptly. She opened up the Menu, and selected the "Start Guild" Option, adding Remi's and Max's names to it. "Wait... What will we call it?"

Max stopped, her brown curly hair bobbing. "The Wanderers!" She exclaimed, raising her finger. "Because we're wandering."

Remi seemed to consider the idea, her red pigtails swaying in the wind. "I like it!"

"Alright, so we'll be the Wanderers." Filling in the information, Heidi stopped. There needed to be a guild leader. "Ah, who's going to lead?"

"C'mon Heidi, do we really need to tell you, the obvious leader is you?" Max snorted, folding her arms, smirking.

"O-okay," Heidi responded, smiling a little. Secretly, she loved being the leader, it came with her personality.  Adding in the last of the details, she pressed the "Create Guild" button.

Conformation messages popped up infront of Max and Remi- they quickly pressed "Yes." With a squeal, Max and Remi jumped up and down,

"We're a guild!"

Heidi smiled, closing her window. "C'mon, lets go, we have a long while to go."

It was the start of The Wanderers.