She got scared

Tae just signalled her not to be nervous and told her to leave. They would be out in a few minutes

It had become a regular routine
She bowed and left

Tae: Crying oceans is not the solution Jungbitch!

Scare and shake him up, but don't hurt him. He grows sensitive when he is frightened anyway... scare him till he cries and tells you what he is exactly doing. If he is actually being disloyal, I think it won't be easy to make him do so...

So you are saying if he cries, he is honest?
(Hope glittering)

Tae wanted to kick Jungkook out of the window of the 25th floor but he could not do that. That would be murder and frankly the protective glass was too tough to be wasting energy upon

What is the logic behind that statement? You both are so ughh.. I am confused (like our readers) about you two! Both of you cry alone and don't share stuff. You are afraid of him, leaving you, 24 hours and he is afraid of you finding someone better and leaving him! Get a grip you two. You guys have kids, you can't be this emotionally unstable! No one is leaving no one!

All I am saying is make him confess by hook or by crook. He gets hurt easily, because he tries his best to make you happy. He's pregnant right?

He hadn't even told me this important news! Can you be-believe that? I am so... ahhuh huh... what am I to do?
(Starts crying again)
I need Jimin to come and say... *It was all a joke Ggukkie* and I want to hug him, kiss him and-

Have sex, I know.

Shut up Taehyung! I meant smother hi..him with love...

And how were you supposed to do that without sex?

I'm warning you I'm going to cry out even more and don't you dare tell this is to Minnie! Stop saying sex and sex all the time ,you sex deprived maniac!
(He was crying and fighting)

You look disgusting for a 28 year old crying as if he's 15 and lost his first love.

My kitten doesn't bother telling me tha..that he is with my pup... what am I to do? Even Hwasa knows before me! How is... that fair? I hate huh Hwasa too! I saw pictures of them going to the doc-

AH STOP THAT RANT JUNGKOOK! STOP IT! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING GOD!

...umm..Has Mr Lee found out yet what Ji Hai is hiding?

DON'T TAKE THAT FUCKING BASTARD'S NAME! HE HAS RUINED MY FAMILY! JUST LET ME GO BACK...I'M GOING TO RUIN HIM PIECE BY PIECE! CHOP THAT MF FINGERS OFF AND HAVE MY DINNER UPON IT!

Taehyung rolls his eyes
This meant more work for him

You need to increase my salary Jungkook

(Pretends not hearing this)
Those JC's trust me, I'm buying my new land from them!

The Eastward Cafe?

Yes. Mrs Isabella already has a huge grudge on that fucker because of her daughter.

Jungkook things apart, if Mr Lee can't find out, get it out of Jimin.