Talk the talk

Time Skip
10 days
Morning 7:15 am
🌻"Jimin"

"Get up Bo!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! I allowed you to stay with me for an entire week and it's the third day of this one and you're still nagging

"Get up Bo!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! I allowed you to stay with me for an entire week and it's the third day of this one and you're still nagging. You're not staying home! Let's go!"

Appaaa!

"No that will not work. You don't realise how difficult it was to explain the situation to your school. So No!"

As Jimin prepares Bo, he sees his son's eyes as if asking something but he knew better

"If it's about Boogeymen tell me...."

Wheve's he?

"I don't know child... I did call him with gaps in between to ask his whereabouts but I don't have his mobile number and Nancy always gave the same answer on his landline, that he was super busy. Maybe uh...just maybe... Umm... This is gonna hurt you... Are you ready?"

Bo nods his head aggressively

"Maybe Boogeymen does not want to meet us anymore"

Wae? Uh huhhh Wae? Wae? Wae?

"I'm not saying it's for sure but as far as I have known him, he would have definitely called back if he wanted to meet us and Nancy did inform him, she told me that. So it's better not to pest him around"

Buttttttt I wannnaaaa meeeetttt himmm.

"Uh....hmm....

*thinks*

okay I will try" (whispering to himself: without embarrassing myself or looking like a despo)

"Oh seems like I do have to visit him. Your shoe... It's just one"

Owneee. Wheve's twoh?
(Starts looking around)

"You won't find it here Bo. It's in Jungkook's house. I had completely forgotten damn it!

And you Mister, you didn't remind me either. It's been two days you're wearing the old ones. I will bring you your new pair today. Let's see"

Heh!

Bo smiled a bit but he wanted someone else more than his shoe as they head off to his school