Marriage?

2 days after
Time 7:00 am
Scene: Jungkook's home

Conversation
🍑Italics Mochi
🥕 "Jungkook"

"Stay prepared Jimin, we will be leaving dot at 7pm. Bo is going to...."

No he will come with us!

"Won't he get frustrated or irritated?''

No. He's my... I mean ..
our good, obedient son. Aren't you Bo?

 Aren't you Bo?

*Mmm...mmm...mmm*
(Munching his biscuit)

"Alright. No school this week right? Bye bye love!"
(*Love* referring to Bo/ Smiling and kissing Bo's hands)

Jungkook goes ahead to hug Jimin, by putting one arm around his waist and whispering in his ear,
"Put on something good. Mr Kim has arranged it for you,check our wardrobe. I will introduce you both to my parents today after the talks are done, alright? If they do as you said then surely they wouldn't mind my choices"

I don't think hurrying would be a good idea since.....

"I just want to get married to you as quickly as possible. If things are as happy as they are presenting then I would love to make you a part of it. Bye Baby Mochi. Take rest now. Play with Bo, go shopping, do whatever you want but don't work... Let me handle that area...I want you to become healthy, relaxed and happy"
(Kisses Jimin's forehead and places a peck over his lips before leaving)

Jimin just stands there,
Hmmm....he doesn't want me to work and what am I supposed to do the entire day?
(Looks at Bo)
What am I supposed to do Bo?

*Mmm?*
(Shakes his shoulder)

He doesn't like his father yet he's just like him when it comes to ideologies... Though I would say much more flexible to change...

*I luv Googie*

Haha sure honey!

But no sooner had he started playing with Bo, he felt nauseated again

This time he got scared...The last day it hadn't happened but now...

Jimin didn't tell anyone nor did he do anything that would make others suspicious

Time Skip
6 pm

Jungkook had returned home at 5pm, rested and changed (his energy lol) as Jimin and Bo got ready