"Because I don't need one," Luo Yinghong replied with a smile. "However, I think you may need to hire a few more. After all, you are walking in Tiffany's footsteps, so you are bound to make a lot of enemies. I'm afraid you won't be able to handle it."

Ma Weiwei's face swelled up and turned slightly red, "Hong unnie, I respect that you are a senior, but..."

"I already heard the conversation between you and your manager. Unfortunately, the rooms aren't very soundproof," Luo Yinghong sneered. "Although Tiffany has gone overseas, don't you think that your dream of surpassing her is a bit ridiculous?"

"Tiffany is but an outdated artist, what's the point of protecting her? Don't you know that times have changed?" Ma Weiwei's manager said as she shielded her artist. "The current Tiffany isn't even worthy of carrying shoes for Weiwei."

As soon as she heard these words, Luo Yinghong stormed over to Ma Weiwei and grabbed onto her collar, "Didn't you get famous from making yourself look like Tiffany? Although you want to deny it, I'm sure you know how much you've gained from this resemblance."

"No matter how famous and how much of a hit you currently are, you will never be able to get rid of the fact that you relied on Tiffany."

"So, even if Tiffany is no longer famous, other people are allowed to look down on her, but you aren't!" Luo Yinghong said as she pushed Ma Weiwei away.

"Remember what I've said today. Don't take things too far."

Ma Weiwei clenched her fists. She had obviously reached her limit.

After all, Luo Yinghong's every word directly stepped on her where it hurt. So, it was impossible not to be furious.

Afterwards, Luo Yinghong left. But, Ma Weiwei said to her manager, "Weren't you about to ask Han Xiuche when he's taking over Superstar Media?"

"Weiwei, don't be angry, I'll go ask him right now," her manager immediately replied.

After hearing Luo Yinghong's words, Ma Weiwei was like a furious creature that was being held by its tail.

"Old woman, I'm going to let you see what Tiffany's worth. In the end, the entire Seoul will only recognize me, Ma Weiwei!"

"You just wait and see!"

...

As a result, Han Xiuche was a little surprised when he received a phone call from Ma Weiwei's manager.

"I thought Weiwei didn't care."

"She didn't care until she was insulted by one of Superstar Media's artists," the manager replied, "So, Young Master Han, can you confirm what you will do and when you will do it?"

"Soon! Wait for the good news."

"In that case, hurry..."

They may not have been in rush before, but they now learned to be impatient because they finally appreciated the taste of power and understood the frustration of being suppressed.

Up until this point, Han Xiuche had been wary of Seohyun because she was very observant. Therefore, he was waiting until Seohyun reached the later stages of her pregnancy and Sunny was truly on her own.

He knew that Seohyun had negative views of him, but he didn't want to provoke the wife of a military general; Yoong wasn't someone he could afford to offend.

So, he was waiting for the right time.

Seohyun was beginning to frequent the agency a lot less and her conversations with Sunny had also decreased. So, Han Xiuche believed that Sunny would breakdown very soon.