Part: 22 - The Real Villain!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

My heart stops beating for a second. I furrow my eyebrows thinking of the words he just said. Mafia King!

My mind recalls the time where everyone called him King and was afraid of his presence. Is that true?

No, he must be lying. She says. Yep. He is the biggest bluffer.

"Your lie won't work on me, Kabir. Go and bluff someone who doesn't have any work." I look at him angrily, straightening up my chin.

He chuckles bluntly, shaking his head. "I know you wouldn't trust me. You can ask your father, he will tell you the truth. Not just this, but many more."

He says firmly which makes me worry with apprehension. No it can't be possible. But he is saying it with so much confidence like he is stating the truth. God!

"You are afraid of knowing the reality." He smirks devilishly. I clench my fist and hold myself from punching him hard.

Jesus, his words should not be true, please!

"Let me tell you one more interesting thing. Oh, a very important thing!" He exclaims falsely.

He is enjoying this, making me angry with helplessness. Urgh!

"Do you think I am your real kidnapper?" He asks, raising his eyebrow with a wicked smirk.

I look at him puzzled, my tummy pooling with anxiety. What is he saying?

"This country is under the control of Vansh. He will not let 'Me' come into his territory for doing anything inappropriate under his watch." He says in a matter-of-fact tone, taking a step forward. I am standing still in my place, my mind messed up with worry and questions.

"Oh poor Riddhima, this is all A Revenge Game played by your real villain, my unfortunate brother, the King Vansh RaiSinghania." He tells with his cunning smile making me take in a sharp breath.

I look at him astonished without blinking my eyes. Revenge game?

No, it can't be true. Vansh is my hero, TCA. Not a villain!

"He is the one who asked me to kidnap you. To tell the truth, he is the one who kidnapped you and handed you to me." He shrugs, with that vile smirk on his lips.

Wah! I let out a chuckle making him look at me perplexed.

"You can really joke, Kabir, but it's not that good." I cross my arms again, calming down my tensed senses.

He glares after hearing me. My inside is shivering with the possibilities but my heart is saying this is all a big lie.

"Our father was the King of the Mafia. And he was killed by the King of the country, your grandfather and his son, your father. To take revenge for that, he kidnapped you." His eyes are filled with hatred, as he looks at me furiously.

"I agreed to kidnap you for that reason though I hate my brother. I want to give the pain of losing someone in your family to your father." He spats out in his vengeful tone.

My hands tremble as I take in his words, I look at him unbelievably. Grandpa and Richard killed Vansh's father?

No!

"Your stupid father doesn't know that Vansh is the one who kidnapped you. So he asked for his help knowing that only he can save you from me. And Vansh has signed a deal with your father, with which he has planned to make your father suffer badly. Oh, and then he called me and asked me to hand you back to him. But Nah! I want you for myself as I couldn't take my eyes off you. And I want to take revenge by myself. And boom! The King got furious as I went against his words." He laughs coldly, sending chills down my spine.