playlist

Long Live - Taylor Swift ➳ If you have children someday when they point to the pictures please, tell 'em my name❞ ❝ Long live the walls we crashed through i had the time of my life with you ❞.

The One That Got Away - Katy Perry ➳ In another life, I would be your girl we'd keep all our promises, be us against the world ❞.

Jet Black Heart - 5 Seconds Of Summer ➳ Everybody's got their demons even wide awake or dreaming i'm the one who ends up leaving make it okay ❞ ❝ 'Cause I've got a jet black heart and there's a hurricane underneath it trying to keep us apart ❞.

Sign Of The Times - Harry Styles ➳ Just stop your crying it's a sign of the times we gotta get away from here ❞.

Fine Line - Harry Styles ➳ We'll be alright ❞.

Holy Ground (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift ➳ And I guess we fell apart in the usual way and the story's got dust on every page but sometimes I wonder how you think about it now and I see your face in every crowd ❞ ❝ 'Cause, darling, it was good ❞.

Ghost Of You - 5 Seconds Of Summer ➳ We're too young, too dumb to know things like love

Who Do You Love - The Chainsmokers & 5 Seconds Of Summer ➳ Who, who do you love, do you love now? i know it's someone new  ❞  ❝ Where you've been sleeping? this shit is keeping me up at night ❞.

Defensless - Louis Tomlinson ➳ Wish I didn't need so much of you i hate to say, but I do ❞.

Too Much To Ask - Niall Horan ➳ And tell me there are things that you regret 'cause if I'm being honest I ain't over you yet ❞ ❝ And oh, love do you feel this rough? why's it only you I'm thinking of? ❞.

This Town - Niall Horan ➳  Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there the smell of your perfume still stuck in the air it's hard ❞ ❝ And I wanna tell you everything the words I never got to say the first time around and I remember everything from when we were the children playing ❞.

Ours - Taylor Swift ➳ People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard the stakes are high, the water's rough but this love is ours ❞.

Mirrors - Niall Horan ➳ ❝ She hides behind the face nobody knows ❞ ❝ She wants to fight her eyes are tired, nobody's on her side she wants to feel like she did before ❞.

Love You Goodbye - One Direction ➳ Oh, why you're wearing that to walk out of my life? ❞        ❝ Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight ❞ ❝ If tomorrow you won't be mine won't you give it to me one last time? ❞.

Like I Can - Sam Smith ➳ They'll never love you like I can, can, can they'll never love you like I can ❞.

Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish ➳ Don't talk 'bout me like how you might know how I feel top of the world, but your world isn't real your world's an ideal ❞.

Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish ➳ I tried to scream but my head was underwater they called me weak ❞.

Secret Love Song - Little Mix & Jason Derulo ➳ Why can't you hold me in the street? why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor? i wish that it could be like that why can't we be like that? 'cause I'm yours ❞.

I Almost Do (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift ➳ ❝ I bet this time of night you're still up i bet you're tired from a long hard week ❞ ❝ I bet you're sittin' in your chair by the window looking out at the city and I bet sometimes you wonder about me ❞.

Back To You - Louis Tomlinson, Bebe Rexha & Digital Farm Animals ➳ Whoa, you stress me out, you kill me you drag me down, you fuck me up we're on the ground, we're screaming i don't know how to make it stop i love it, I hate it ❞.

They Don't Know About Us - One Direction ➳ People say we shouldn't be together too young to know about forever ❞ ❝ They don't know about the things we do they don't know about the I love you's but I bet you if they only knew they would just be jealous of us ❞.

Careless Whisper - Geoger Michael ➳ Tonight the music seems so loud i wish that we could lose this crowd maybe it's better this way we'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say ❞.

The Man - Taylor Swift ➳ I'm so sick of running as fast as I can wondering if I'd get there quicker if I was a man and I'm so sick of them coming at me again 'cause if I was a man, then I'd be the man ❞.

🎉 Has terminado de leer ❝ 𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊 ❞━━ one direction. 🎉