🖤💖Eating Disorder - Doyoung

Start from the beginning

That promise didn't last long.

It had now been a few months and doyoung hadn't been able to stop.

He threw up after every meal surviving on water and small amounts of protein bars.

He was proud of himself for remaining undetected but what he didn't know is that the members had definitely noticed something was off.

They were having dinner one night, the same routine as always. Once everyone finished, they began cleaning up and doyoung had left the room.

Once he was gone mark leaned over to johnny and taeyong.

"there he goes again, the same time every night."

"it does seem a little odd doesn't it? I mean he used to stay and hang out after dinner but now all he does is disappear upstairs." Johnny said.

"do you think something's wrong?" taeyong said as he scrubbed a plate.

"I don't know, wouldn't he tell us if something was going on?" johnny asked.

"I don't know, he hasn't been acting like himself lately." Mark said.

They decided to shrug it off and finish the dishes.

Once they finished they were about to leave the kitchen when a nervous looking Jungwoo entered the kitchen.

"hyungs..." he said.

"Jungwoo? What's wrong?" taeyong asked softly.

"I think doyoung-hyung is sick."

Their eyes went wide.

"why do you say that Jungwoo?" johnny asked.

"well, I went upstairs to grab a hoodie and I passed the bathroom door and I heard him gagging...I tried to open the door, but it was locked."

Taeyong was instantly worried.

"don't worry Jungwoo-ah, I'll go check on him okay?"

"okay hyung." Jungwoo said.

Taeyong rushed off up the stairs and down the hall to the bathroom.

Instantly he heard the shower and muffled gagging and retching.

He was confused as to why the shower was on but decided to worry about that later. He knocked on the door quickly.

"doyoung-ah? Are you okay in there?"

The gagging stopped for a second.

"yeah...yeah I'm okay hyung." He called weakly.

Taeyong had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach, something telling him doyoung wasn't just sick.

He knocked softly again.

"doyoungie, can you let me in please?"

"uh, hyung it's okay, you don't wanna come in here." Doyoung tried to convince the leader, but he wasn't gonna give up.

"doyoung, let me in so I can take care of you."

Doyoung knew he wasn't going to win this fight. He had to let the leader in, or he would break down the door. He sighed and prepared himself to act like he was sick before unlatching the lock on the door.

Taeyong quickly stepped into the bathroom and joined doyoung on the floor.

"aish, poor thing, was it the food youngie?" taeyong asked softly rubbing his back.

"no hyung..i...I've had a bit of a bug all day." Doyoung lied through his teeth feeling guilty instantly for making the leader worry.

"oh youngie, why wouldn't you tell me?"