⑅●Chapter:37●⑅

Start from the beginning

Seokjin carries (Y/N) to their bedroom and gently tucks her on the bed before leaving butterfly kisses on her neck. The girl giggled and pecked his nose before bumping it with her's. Seokjin chucked and grabs the towel around his neck, drying his hair. (Y/N) smiles at him.

"Enough drying your hair, now get dressed up or you'll catch a cold." (Y/N) said earning a nod from the ravenette. Seokjin wears his robe and throws a pair at his mate, who got herself dressed too.

"I wonder, what others are doing right now." Seokjin said out of nowhere as (Y/N) purses her lips.

"Why? Are you concerned that they might have heard us. Because, I guess we were so loud during the whole night." (Y/N) laughed when she noticed a red hue crept on the ravenette's cheeks.

"N-no not about that. It's just that, you know Yoongi was so frustrated yesterday. He couldn't stop blaming me for your miserable state. I was just thinking about, how he's doing now." Seokjin said and looked down at (Y/N). The girl looked aside and thinks for some seconds.

"How about we head downstairs and see by ourselves?" The girl wiggles her eyebrows and the ravenette responds with a thumbs up. But as soon as the girl was about to get up, a sudden pain shot at her back and the place between her legs. She yelped and instantly sat down with a pout. Seokjin looked back at her, and had to bit his lips in order to avoid laughing. But a ugly snort leaves his mouth which gains (Y/N)'s attention as she glares at him.

"There's nothing to laugh you idiot. If you haven't pounded mercilessly inside my hole, I wouldn't have been like this." She spat out without any shame as Seokjin's eyes widens at her words. How can a girl so pure and innocent-looking like her can say these things? The ravenett looked aside and prays god, that the girl never notice his dark red blush.

"But you were the only one who begged me..." Seokjin mutters in his breath and looked down.

"What are you looking at? Come and carry me!" (Y/N) said and makes grabby hands towards the ravenette. He crouched down as the girl gets on his back. They both made their way out of the bedroom.

"Where do you want to go, your Majesty?" Seokjin asked in a mocking polite way.

"Downstairs!" And after some times, they found themselves standing at the middle of the hall room. And oh boy, they were not the only one present there. The other four pairs of eyes stares at them with a blank expression making the atmosphere more tense and awkward. Seokjin looked gave (Y/N) a bewildered look who didn't seemed to notice it. She tapped the ravenette's shoulders and slids down from his back. Her vagina still stings.

"Are you guys satisfied now? Even after ruining my sleep you guys are still having that innocent kind of look on your faces. No exhaustion? No pains or cramps? No soaring of throat?" Solar said, her eyes red and dark circles sticks under her it.

"I swear, I was so worried about you both but when those screams and moans were all over the hallway, I became sure that everything is going well. Congratulations to you both." Yoongi said and snakes his arm around Taehyung. The brunette tenses but stands still. Hwasa let out a heavy sigh and stands in front of them. She embraces (Y/N) and hugged her tight.

"How are you? I was worried sick!" Hwasa whined breaking the hug.

"I fine now. All good see." (Y/N) opens her arms and points at herself showing everyone that she's alright. Hwasa smiled at her and then turns towards Seokjin, before throwing glares at him.

"I hope you weren't rough on her." Hwasa's voices was low but it didn't effected Seokjin at all. He just chuckled and crosses his arms.

"That's none of your concern Hyejin." He said, and earns a smack on his arm.

"Well it is. And dare calling me Hyejin again." Hwasa challenged. But soon all of her anger died down and turned into amusement.

"But I'm sure (Y/N) is a type of girl to like it rough. Right?" The voice seemed too familiar and everyone was quite shocked when those words left the youngest's mouth. He stood beside (Y/N), hooking his hands around her arm. Taehyung's smile turned into a frown when for a spilt second everyone's face turned serious. But over the next moment, the hall fills up with fits of laughter as the brunette felt two palms squishing his cheeks. He looked at the owner of the hands and smiled, when his vision came in contact with (Y/N) beautiful face.

His eyes roamed around the hall, falling on each and everyone. He saw his brother wiping away his tears of laughter. Then he saw Hwasa clutching her stomach and laughing like a crazy person. (Y/N) hangs her arm around his shoulders and tries to stop her giggles but fails. But soon his vision  fell on a certain someone who was staring at him with heart eyes. He smiled at his mate, who returns it with the most prettiest gummy smile. Everyone seems happy. Happy.

But non of them knew about what the future holds for them. And someone is constantly keeping an eye on their each and every movement.

_____________________________________

(A/N): I'm embarrassed again *hides inside the blanket*

Well I'm coming straight to the point, because I'm not in a condition of talking much... Thank you so so so much for 13K reads and more than 700 votes. And congratulations BTS for winning 9 awards at MAMAs.😌✊💖

Borahae💜