The Story of the Kidnapped Princess

Link's POV

"Hello...? Y/N?" Where could she be? I thought. I had looked in her room, the kitchen, any possible place there was where she could be. I was starting to get worried, she had just disappeared.

"Hey Link!" I heard Gabby's voice behind me.  I smiled and waved, signaling for her to continue. I walked out of the castle and she followed me. "I just wanted to say sorry for they was I talked to you eariler."

"It's fine." I told her, "That doesn't concern me at the moment. I can't find Y/N, you want to help me?" She nodded, "I'll look over there."

"Ok."

I kept walking straight, until I came across the square central. I squited, and saw three people in red coaks. I thought all the cult people were gone. I thought to myself.

I picked out bits and pieces of their conversation as I was not that far.

'Shut up, Crazy Lu, and do as I say.'

'Yes sir...'

Then they all disappeared, "Werid..." I scoffed.

***

Y/N POV

"Gah...my head hurts..."

"I see you're awake." Some guy in a mask said. "Crazy Lu..." He gasped, "How'd you know?!" I rolled my eyes, "You're voice, and that look in your eye."

"You can't see my eyes!" I scoffed and laughed. "You don' have your mask on right." He groaned. "Boss!"

"Iyiyiyi..." A man walked in, "Lu, why can't you just do your job right?" He sighed, "I don't know sir, maybe if the would have trained me better in the-"

"Don't blame it on the academy, Crazy Lu."

"SIR, YES SIR" Lu said, "Can I go to lunch now, sir? I heard they were having tater tots, the good kind." He sighed dreamily. "No, you-" He stood there for a moment. "Fine! Just get out of my hair!"

"Your hair is very poofy sir, I could fit in there nicely." Lu said, walking away before getting yelled at once more.

"Eh...I'm sorry kid, this isn't really the way this kidnapping was supposed to go." He sighed. "It's fine, can you let me go?" I responded. He shook his head. "Then that would mess it up even more." I groaned, "What do you want?"

"Revenge..." Suddenly very dramatic music started to play. "You're father is evil you see, or, he was, because I killed him yesterday with me and gang. Anyway-"

"YOU KILLED MY FATHER?!" He nodded. "And you felt nothing?" He started laughing, "You couldn't have said something less cliche?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," I rolled my eyes, "Why would you kill my father?!"

"No...try again, please." I sighed. "You're so evil, whatever shall you do to the kingdom of Hyrule?"

He start stroking the painted mustache on his mask, "I'm glad you ask, Miss Y/N."

***

"And then your short little boyfriend will be out lunch!" He laughed evily. "Which one?"

"What?"

"Which boyfriend?"

"The short one."

"That's the thing though, which boyfriend, I don't have one. I'm living my best single life."

He looked at me, "I don't care. He's short, blonde, always doing stupid things with bombs, Nintendo shirt, and a heart mask with two eyes that stare into your soul. Ring a bell?"

"Oh. Link?"

"That's his name! Lu, write it down."

"Linkle, was it sir?"

"No, Linkle is the girl version of that name, Link. L-I-N-K."

"Last name, sir?"

"Link," I told him.

"Same spelling?"

"No, Lu, It's spelt Linkle. OF COUSE SAME SPELLING!"

"Jeez. Ok, sir. Link Link."

"I'm coming to get you, Link Link." He said with an evil simle and a glint in his eye. He didn't have his mask on right either, so you know.

"Tell them to get the weapons ready, Lu. We're going to war."

"Sir, yes sir!"