Better or Not

"Link, I bought soup. It might not be the good kind...but- Oh my- Link!"

I walked into Link's room, but as soon as I saw him, I dropped the can of soup and ran towards him. "Oh, hey, Y/N!" He looked better. But he didn't have his shirt on. Wait. He didn't have his shirt on! "Link, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, I got better last night so I sort of... got up at three am." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "No."

"'No' what?"

"No as in you're not going anywhere." Link took out his magnises rune, "Do I see some metal in your bag?"

"Link, no."

"Your scary, you know." He activated it and pushed me out of his room. "Dude! What the heck!?"

He shut the door and locked me out of the room. Then I didn't hear him anymore. "Link..? You still in there?"

It was silent. "Y\N, why the heck are you yelling?" I heard a voice. I turned to see Gabby with her apron on and a look of concern. "Im fine. How did you hear me?" I asked her. She flipped her shiny brown hair. "I heard you from a mile a away!"

"But I wasn't yelling..." I thought for a moment. "You were listening! Weren't you?! You're so nosy!"

"Noooo...I would never!" I laughed. "Lies."

"Why aren't you in the kitchen anyway?" I asked her again. "Basil said I could take lunch, I was with Denise, but he went...I don't know he went. I'm just rambling now, aren't I?" I smiled at her, "Yeah, but it's funny."

I sighed. "But now I have to figure out where Link is."

"That was real childish of him." Gabby said. She grabbed a hair pin from her hair and picked the lock. She opened the door. "Boom!" I looked her in shock. "How'd you do that?!"

"One of the perks of being raised in a Mexican household. My dad taught me that." She laughed. "Wow...that's cool. Can you like, teach me someday?" Gabby shrugged, "Of course! But let's look for Link shall we?"

"Ok, sound good!" We looked around his room, nothing. "

"Ah, the windows open! Why didn't I notice
that before? We've got a runner, Y\N." Gabby said.

(A\N): Hey there! Sorry for not updating in a while! Updates will become as frequently as they used too, I promise. But until then, I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Thank you for reading and for all your support! (And sorry if it's short! Promise they'll get better!)