Fist bumps 𝑎𝑛𝑑 lies

I told Link why I left. Leaving out all the parts if how I had a crush on him.
So this is what I told him:

***

"I left...I left because I just wanted to go home...you know?"

"Ah. Remember what you said? Honesty is the best policy.."

I facepalmed mentally. "Right. Sorry. I left because I was overthinking and overwhelmed with being there."

He nodded and put up his fist to say that he believed me. "Fist bump?" He said, smiling. I did the same, "Fist bump." I chuckled.

***
So I told a little white lie. But half it was true. Is that still considered lying? Maybe.

Anyway, a week had passed since that.  Link hasn't been talking to me. I think he found out I had lied. Twice. To his face. 'Should I go apologize?' I thought. I lied in my bed staring at the ceiling. It's never good for someone to be staring at the ceiling in insulation. I should know.

I sighed and got up off my bed. I walked across the hall and knocked on Link's door. "Link...?" I said, a bit nervous. He answered the door. His face red and he looked hot. Not that hot. Like body temperature. "Oh. Hey Y/N!" He smiled. "Hey Link...are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, just tired I guess."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, totally."

I sighed. "You're a horrible liar." I chuckled, "now let me in, it's rude to leave a lady standing outside the hall."  He laughed and let me inside. There were tissues every where. It was like looking at Zelda's room all over again.  But green. "What's this?" I said, turning back to him. He scratched the back of his head nervously, "nothing...just haven't cleaned my room in a while." He replied.

"Both unsanitary." I said. "What?" Link said, confused. "To not clean your room and be sick." He laughed, "Well it's not my fault I'm sick."

"See?"

"What?"

"I have no idea."

"Do you need anything?" Link finally asked after a moment of silence. "To help you." Link looked at me, "No. I'm fine."

"Your all red, and you expect me to think your fine?"

"I could be blushing..." He said. "What are you blushing about?" I smirked. "Ok. Fine, I'm sick, good bye!" He waved. "I'm not leaving."  I said smiling. "Why not?"

"Because I want to help. Please...." Link turned even redder. "Oh my- Link! Are you ok? Your very...warm!" He went to lie down on his bed. "I'm fine."

"I'm gonna go get you some soup or something." I said, ignoring him. "Ok! But expect the door to be locked."

"You wouldn't do that to me. Would you?"

"It really depends on the circumstances." He answered. I gasped, "Link, I can't believe you would do that to me..." I pouted. He laughed, "Well I definitely would, Princess."

I walked out of the room to see if I could find him something. I could tell that this was going to be a long few days.