Hideouts 𝑎𝑛𝑑 Swords

Two days later, we were in Gerudo Town. I and Link had so much in common, we hadn't talked as much before the Calamity, so it was new information to be gathered.

Riju was still looking over the construction plans and said we were a day early.

So we decided to do a detour and try to figure out what to do for today. "What if we go to the Yiga Clan hideout?" I teased. Link flinched at the sound of that, "No. No way. No. No. No."

✧・゚: ✧゚・:

Link sighed and shivered at the same time. "I was joking! I never said we had to come!" I told him, he shook his head. "Well too bad!" He laughed. "Alright, so if we go through here, we are less likely to get caught." He started walking and he stopped. "You sure you want to do this?" I shook my head, "No!" After a while, he said, "Ok. Let's continue." He laughed and I rolled my eyes and started following him.

Once we got inside, he started whistling. "Link!" I whisper yelled, "What the heck do you think you're doing?!" He stopped and turned to look at me, "Princess, they are anywhere but here." He reassured me, in a teasing way. "Whatever..."

I heard a creak somewhere near the stairs. Something about it seemed so wrong, besides that it was the Yiga Clan Hideout. I jumped "Link," I whispered again, "did you hear that?" Link looked around, "Hear what?" I pointed over to the stairs, which he started going towards. I grabbed his arm, but he worked his way out of my grasp.

He went up, and I, like a stupid person, followed him. We made it to the top and there was a dungeon like a thing that could hold a person. There seemed to be a shimmering red light, that was making the dark place brighter. It shone and then from the corner, came a man. A man I had very much seen before. A Yiga Clan soldier. With his Wind Blade on his back, and a torch in his hand. He dressed like all Yiga Clan members were. In red and black garments. Link grabbed me and quickly retreated down the stairs to where the entrance was.

But down there, what awaited us, was nothing pretty.

Yiga Clan soldiers, in a big circle around us, weapons out, staring at his behind their hideous masks. The reassure that Link had given me, gone.

We were surrounded. "Well, I now see why you were so scared." Link whispered. "Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes, but now was no time to joke.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱❊╌──┈

(𝐴/𝑁): 𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠! 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙. 𝑌𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢! :)