I fell asleep on the floor.

I remembered what happened last night and although Harry pleading me was heartbreaking, I didn't want to hurt him if Eleanor and I did something. I also didn't want to fake anything towards her either so I had to break up with him for my own benefit and because we get called names all the time.

I gently lay my head back on her chest where it was all night and throw my arm around her waist. I don't even know how long we were laying here for before we fell asleep. I just know she was telling me things, rubbing my head and all of it just made me fall asleep.

We had a show today but my back hip and arm were sore from sleeping on the floor and I couldn't even imagine how sore she must be.

She stretches suddenly making me sit up and turn to her. "Ow," she whines with a groan before her eyes pop open and meet with mine. "Louis?" she whispers.

"We fell asleep on the floor," I rasp making her eyes widen.

"Oh," she sits up. "What time is it?"

"10:20," I reply. She sits up with her hand on her back, stretching again.

"Fuck my back hurts," she whines.

"Yeah sorry about that," I stand up in pain, holding my hand out for her to take so I can pull her up. "Are you coming to the show today?" I ask.

"Hoping to," she grins.

"Of course, you can stand with Abby and maybe Taylor," I shrug.

"Sounds good," she smiles. "I'm using the bathroom," she says and I just nod.

I place my hands on my back and crack it, relief filling my whole body after I crack my neck too. I rub my eyes and hear the shower being turned on. I walk over to the door and knock on it, she opens it a little and furrows her brows. "Erm, c-can I have my toothbrush?" I grin.

She nods, closing the door to open it with toothpaste on my green brush. "Thank you," I smile, putting it in my mouth and starting to brush my teeth. I grab a black shirt and jeans, putting them on in between brushing my teeth.

I then scroll on Instagram for what feels like the first time in so long, seeing Niall and Abby post pictures of them with captions that make me smile. She opens the door, my eyes looking up at her with a white towel tied around her chest. I double look at her, staring at her tan long legs stride across the room to her bag. I swallow and look back at my phone, scrolling on it.

What a tease.

I honestly didn't know I was this attracted to her. I knew she was hot but I didn't know she was a tease. She hums a song as she kneels down to get something from her bag, being sure nothing is on show. I look at her again, her side profile to me.

I shift a little, looking away because I swear if I keep looking, it's not going to end well for me. She has handful of clothes in her hand, humming the same song. She looks over at me and smiles innocently, closing herself back into the bathroom.

I sit there and go on twitter, tweeting something about the show. I hear a hairdryer blowing for about 10 minuets before it's turned off. She was still locked in the bathroom even after about 20 minuets after. "Louis?" Abby opens the door in a tight white dress, her hair hanging down nicely on her shoulders.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Eleanor?" she asks, stepping in.

"She's been locked in the bathroom for like 40 minuets," I shrug, her eyes widening and a smirk coming on her cheeks. Is that girl code for something?