Chapter 11 ~ Breakfast

Sleep? Never heard of her. Especially tonight. I mean like why would I sleep when I have a mission? The next day? Without any training? Without knowing anything about it?! WHEN BEING HERE FOR 1 DAY? They could've at least have said some details about the missi-

'Miss Y/N, there is a message for you from mister Stark, do you want to hear it?' A robot voice suddenly asks.

Damn that was a jumpscare.

'Can I just talk to you? Do you respo-'

'Yes, you can talk to me and yes, I do respond. I am Jarvis, Tony's virtual assistant. So do you want to listen to Tony's message?'

'Uh yeah, sure, eh, go ahead...?'

'Breakfast, Dracula!' Tony shouts over the speaker.

'Psst Jarvis, can I talk back to him or is this prerecorded?' I ask as quiet as I can but loud enough for Jarvis to hear. Or at least I thought.

'This is a literal call Y/N, you can talk back.' Tony says, kinda irritated.

'Oh, okay. What I wanted to say was, I'll be there in a few minutes, I hope.' I mumbled the last part under my breath.

'Alright see you Dracula.' He says as the call ends.

Well, that was something. Alright let's get ready for breakfast then. Sweatpants and a hoodie must be good enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'So Y/N, did you sleep well?' Natasha asks. 'Funny you mention it, because I slept like absolute shit.' I say, looking at Tony. 'Language.' I hear Steve say, even though I have no idea where he is. 'Yo Capcicle where are you? We can't see you, not that we want to or something.' Tony says, mocking. He suddenly comes from behind a wall. 'Did you hear the last sentence, Rogers?' Tony says mockingly. 'Anyways, all jokes aside-' Steve gets cut off. 'It was no joke.' Tony said proud. 'Tony, could you stop and just let me talk okay?' Steve says, annoyed. 'So what I was saying, Y/N, do you have a suit?' He asks. 'Eh n-no, I haven't even thought of that to be honest.' I answer. 'I have.' I turn around as Shuri walks into the room with a big smile. 'I made you a suit.' She says. 'How even did you get my messurements?' I wondered. 'Don't even worry about it.' She smiles. 'O-oh okay?' I say a bit confused and worried.

'Lady Y/N?' Thor asks. 'Are you ready for your first mission?' 'Kinda, I guess?' I say unsure if I really am ready. 'Good because I just got a call from S.H.I.E.L.D, saying the Tesseract is showing movement.' Tony said nonchelant. 'Oh and you couldn't have said that earlier?' I suddenly hear from the vents. I look around the room. Someone is missing. Clint. 'What the f-' I stop before Steve comes at me again. 'Yeah, you will get used to that.' Natahsa says.

Suddenly I think about the mission. Everything around me fades away. What if the mission goes bad? What if somebody dies. I feel my heart starting to pound, not in a good way. I'm overthinking way too much and I know it, but I can't stop it. because what if we die? What if the worst happens? I'm starting to sweat and tremble. I'm breathing like crazy. '...Y/N?' 'Are... okay Y/N? I hear very faintly, the voices are coming from a galaxy far far away, or at least that's how it feels. Suddenly I feel hands on my shoulders and I'm forced to look up, looking straight in Natasha's eyes. 'Are you okay, sweetheart? Do you want something to drink?' She asks, clearly worried. 'Ye-yeah I'm just... eh hot. Nothing to worry about' I say as I wipe sweat from my forehead. 'Perfect, because Shuri just grabbed your suit to see if it fits.' She says pointing at the clothing rack in the corner of the room.

'Do you like it?' Shuri asks.

'It's amazing.' I gasp.

(This is what I imagined it looking like)

{You can change it to whatever you like, but when I was looking for a suit but I only found extremely hourglass bodyshapes and I thought this is not that extreme, this is a bit more body-friendly if you get what I mean :)}

(Via Pinterest)(Artist: Natalie Bernard)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: As you can see i didn't want to give Y/N a perfect life, this is because a lot of people stuggle with mental health issues daily too, including me. I also feel like mental health issues are not talked about enough and are overlooked.

If you struggle and you want to talk about it to someone, just know you can always send me a message <3