Chapter 10 ~ Moving in

I am not ready.

I'm nervous as fuck and I don't know what I need to expect.

It's sunday and I'm overthinking everything. What if I die on my first mission? What if Tony thinks I'm an asshole? What if he kicks me out the first week? Is there a library in the Stark Tower?

I'm gonna cry or throw up (or both), the stress is too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'And this is your room.' Tony says, opening the door to an enormous master bedroom. 'This is all for me?!' I ask in disbelief. 'What? Do you want a roommate to share your room with? I can ask Happy he wi-' 'It's perfect Tony.' I interrupt him. 'Alright, Dracula, your bag is in the hallway, the bathroom is the door to the right and the elevator is the door to the left. Across your room is Natasha's room, so if you have someone over, please be a bit quiet for her. Or don't, I dont really care honestly, or ask her if she wants to join yo-' 'I get it Tony!' I laugh. Tony walks into the room and lets his finger slide over a drawer on the left side of the room and and looks at his finger. 'Oh and maybe you need to clean a bit, or do I need to send someone to clean it?' He asks looking around in the room. 'It's okay, I'll do it myself, It helps me get calm.' I say to him. Of course it doesn't but I don't want to ask it. 'Alright then i'll leave you. Dinner's at 6.' He says, as he closes the door behind him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I finished cleaning and unpacking my things, I walked to dinner. Or at least i tried. This place was like a fucking maze. I had been wandering for about 15 minutes when I saw someone down the hallway: Thor. 'Thor!' I yelled as I walk to him. 'Lady y/n, you're late for dinner!' He says smiling. 'You too.' I say. 'Yes, I know, I had to arrange some things with my father and brot- mother.' He says giving a sad smile. 'Are you okay?' I ask him. 'Yeah it's just- I'm hungry.' He says, pointing to the elevator. 'Ah yes, I am hungry too but I was lost, I think I've been everywhere except the room where I'm supposed to be.' I say, laughing. 'I do wonder what we're having for dinner.' Thor says as we walk to the elevator. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'A toast to our new participant.' Tony said as he raises his glass. 'And guess what? Tomorrow is your first mission!' He cheers. 'Wha- I thought I got to train first?' I said panicking. 'Yeah, that was the original plan but events escalated because I got a phone call from shield an hour ago, so surprise!' He says as he tries to stay cheerfull. 'Believe me y/n, this is new to us too.' She says as she gives an angry look at Tony. 'As you can see, we have to work on communucation at the team.' Steve says, clearly irritated. 'Alright boomers can we discuss this later? Let's eat the pizza.' Shuri says. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: kinda short chapter sorry :(

I'm just finished chapter 12 and things start to heat up ;)

I hope you like the story so far :)