Chapter 10

"Today you'll be pushing your quirks to their limits," All Might boomed. "Because of the villain attacks, we need to work on getting you all stronger much faster than we'd like to. Your internships proved that the villains are becoming more daring and more reckless, so we would like to help guide you through strength and quirk training. Change into your gym clothes and let's go to the P.E. Grounds!"

Everyone stood and went to their gym lockers to change out, the excitement of pushing their quirks filling their chatter as the moved along. Y/N began to move toward the girls' locker room only to be stopped by Principle Nezu.

"Miss L/N?" he interrupted her progress with his gentle voice. "May I have a word with you, please?"

"Of course, sir," she answered respectfully and moved toward the cute white animal. She looked at his little suit and internally squealed at how adorable he looked in his little blue suit pants, waistcoat and tie. She followed him to the teacher's lounge where he asked her to open the door. Once inside, she could see Endeavor, Hawks, Midnight and Aizawa waiting for them.

"Please have a seat, Miss L/N," Nezu said cordially, even going so far as to offer a cup of tea which she took gratefully.

"Now, as to the reason you're here instead of with your friends-" Nezu began only to be cut off by Hawks.

"Listen, Firechicken, there's some in this room, everyone but me you could say, who are a bit wary of your quirk. Basically they're worried that your lack of control in some areas could hurt you."

"Or paint you as a new target for the League of Villains," Aizawa added. "They already tried and succeeded in kidnapping Bakugo for his quirk, so it is within reason that they'd target you as well."

"I understand that you're still worried about your quirk limits," Endeavor said without preamble. "I think you and my boy Shoto should begin training together on the weekends."

"But what of his relationship?" Y/N asked innocently.

"I know you're worried about Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, but this is a way to overcome the heat exhaustion you get from your quirk," Aizawa said. "We specifically want Todoroki because of his ice quirk. It would be beneficial to cool your body down should you end up pushing yourself too hard."

Endeavor sighed. "I understand you're worries, but in this case it is a personal request from Aizawa and, apparently, your aunt as well."

"Not to mention we still have some flying lessons to get through, Firechicken," Hawks added.

"Wasn't there something you were going to show Hawks anyway?" Aizawa hinted and Endeavor smirked.

"Oh yeah!" Y/N chirped and proceeded to take off her blazer and shirt. At first the men in the room covered their eyes and started to protest.

"I'm wearing the halter top again, Shou-Shou. Geez." Y/N then turned in her seat and sprouted the wings that looked as though they were made with candle flames.Hawks gasped and shot out of the chair toward her.

"This is so awesome!" he crowed.

"You can touch them, too," Aizawa said with a chuckle. Principle Nezu leaned forward to stop Hawks, but the sleepy raven haired male halted his movements with a wave of his hand. "Just watch." And, just as Natsuo had done, Hawks' fingers waved in and out of the flames, reducing the chubby girl to tear-filled laughter.

"Stahp! Please?! Stahp it!" Y/N gasped between giggles. Hawks, of course, couldn't stop waving his fingers through the tiny flames because his fascination with the temperature wouldn't allow him to. Even when the girl fell to the floor rolling around laughing and protesting loudly, he continued to run his fingers to and fro through the remarkable flames. His laughter suddenly burst forth when Y/N grabbed hold of his ankle and began pulling on his pant leg to get his attention.