chapter 6

Min Ji-hyung's POV

It's been days? Weeks I supposed, since I reincarnated into this..feeble body. I am Amelia, I've learned that I've died in my previous life.

This is the first time this had happen before.. I am Amelia Valentina Aloriya Revanche, I knew that I was not part of my previous world.

That's because, I knew I was destined to die when I was in that cave. But when I try to change my destiny, I always end up the same. All my family that I loved, my friends, my lover..and ugh suppose I admit, my best friend..Nexus. They all died when I didn't.

Upon discovering my ability to turn back time upon my death, I found myself returning to the moment in the cave.

Despite my best efforts to abide by my father's wishes, he ultimately met his tragic end. I sought to foster close relationships with my siblings, only to witness their untimely demise as well.

It seemed that everyone I held dear was destined for tragedy. My torment became unbearable, leading me to kill myself. But, that only resulted in a cycle, resetting me back to my ten-year-old self in the very same cave.

Every time I died, time inexplicably reset, bringing me back to the moment in that damn cave.

In my desperation, I made an unexpected decision—I decided to befriend Nexus, the infamous and wicked head mage of the tower, who killed anyone who he found annoying.

Surprisingly, he showed interest in my situation thus we formed an unlikely bond. Nexus remained by my side the whole time, while everyone else either abandoned me or succumbed to their own fates.

I constantly met my demise, while he endured the aftermath.

Witnessing the torment etched upon Nexus's face after each of my deaths became unbearable. He carried an immense burden, plagued by guilt as if it were his own doing.

My heart aches every time. This ceaseless cycle of death and despair made me insane.

As I found myself reincarnated in Ji-Hyung's body, it was like a sigh of relief to be reborn as the main character of the novel I read before dying.

I love every second I came here, I guess this is the time she tried to kill herself when her plastic friend spread rumors about her?

I always liked Luke as the second male lead, the compassionate and caring second male lead of the story.

Luke held a pivotal role in Ji-hyung's life, not only as a potential love interest but also as the subject of Amy's affections, a person whom Ji-hyung had once considered a friend but who had proven to be nothing more than a feigned companion.

He also started the conflict of the story.

He came rushing when he heard that his first love became like, ugh this. Even so, Luke was a good candidate but I don't think they would've last long.

"Hina!" My father's voice reverberated through the room as he swung the door open with an air of urgency.

It was hard not to notice his striking appearance, he didn't even looked like a day over 25? He looked like a model.

I paused, realizing that I had unintentionally referred to myself as Hina. It was a curious slip of the tongue, given that I had been conscious for weeks in her body. 

Thoughts swirled in my mind as I felt guilty about the situation I'm in.

Part of me wondered if Hina, inhabiting my body, would be angered by me taking over her life. I wonder if she's doing well in my body, I hope she's not experiencing too much hardships in her life.

The Princess Wishes To RestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara