Chapter 32: Manhatten

Storybrooke...

Callie was lying in her room at the hospital and Regina walked in. Calli looked at her, "Who are you?" She asked.

"So it is true. You really don't remember anything," Regina said.

"Are we friends?" Callie asked.

"We spent some time together. But I'm here because I believe you can help me find something that belongs to Rumpelstiltskin," Regina said.

"Who?" Callie asked.

"Mr Gold," Regina said.

"I, uh, I don't know him," Callie said.

Regina waved her hand, knocking her out, "Not anymore. But you did," Regina said and waved her hand again, magically opening Callie's purse, causing all of its contents to float through the air. Until she found a piece of paper that floated towards her, she took it and looked at it to see the number 915.63 written on it.

"Can I help you?" Adam asked and Regin turned around as he walked in.

"Who are you?" Regina asked.

"I asked first," Adam said.

"I run this town," Regina said.

"Good for you, leave," Adam said.

"How are you in my town?" Regina asked.

"None of your business. Get out of Callie's room or you won't leave this hospital," Adam said and Regina looked at him as he moved out of her way and she walked out.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Cora, Regina and Captain Hook were at the town library, Regina scanned the shelves of books for the number on the paper she had found in Callie's bag, "Shouldn't we be pillaging his shop or ransacking his home?" Captain Hook asked.

"That would be the obvious choice, yes. But Gold and Faye, they wouldn't risk crossing the town line and losing their memories without entrusting the dagger's location to someone," Cora said.

"Callie," Captain Hook said.

"My guess is she hid it in something she loves, but one of the rarest things you'd match her to... Books," Regina said.

"Impressive, Regina," Cora said as she walked up to her daughter.

"I'll be impressed when I'm holding the dagger in my hand," Captain Hook said.

Regina found the correct spot but there wasn't a book, it was just an empty space, "No, it should be here," Regina said.

"Well, it's not, is it? May we go now?" Captain Hook asked.