Chapter 30: Tiny

Boston...

Elaine, Julia, Henry, Katy, Faye, Emma and Mr Gold arrived at the airport, they picked up their boarding passes from the desk and they entered the security line, "Have you ever been outside of Storybrooke before, Mr Gold, Faye?" Henry asked.

"No," They answered.

"Are you two nervous?" Julia asked.

"No," They answered.

"Are you worried about meeting your son?" Henry asked.

"Nope, no need to be nervous already meet mine," Faye said and Julia chuckled softly.

"No, Henry, Julia, I'm fine," Mr Gold said.

Julia looked at Katy, "And you, are you okay?" Julia asked.

"I'm nervous... I'm the only one in this weird trio," She gestured between Faye, Mr Gold and herself, "That will admit to it," Katy said.

"Need a hug?" Julia asked.

Katy smiled, "I'd love one," Katy said and Julia and Henry hugged her and she returned the hug.

"How about we talk about all this later, kids? We're next," Elaine said and she, Julia and Henry began taking off their shoes to put in the boxes, bags and coats.

"It must be really hard not to use magic, being like everyone else," Henry said.

"You've got to put your shoes in," Katy said to Faye and Mr Gold.

"Oh," Faye said and took hers off.

"Coat and bag as well," Katy told her and she nodded doing as told.

"How terribly uncivilised," Mr Gold said and took off his shoes.

Henry and Julia walked through the metal detector, Elaine, Katy and Faye followed after them. Mr Gold was about to follow through but the security officer stopped him, "Uh, scarf and the cane go in the basket," The security officer said.

"What?" Mr Gold said.

"Scarf and cane go in the basket," The security officer repeated.

"I can't," Mr Gold said.

"You have to," Emma said behind him.

"It's ain't rocket science, buddy. You ever been on a plane before?" The man behind Emma said.

"Have you ever been impaled upon a can before?" Mr Gold said as raised his cane.

Emma grabbed the cane and stopped Mr Gold, looking back at the man behind her, "My... Father's a little nervous. We're headed to a family reunion. Sorry," Emma said.

"Father?" Mr Gold said, confused.

"Just put your shawl in the bin. I'll help you get through," Emma told Mr Gold.

 I'll help you get through," Emma told Mr Gold