Chapter 8: The Crocodile/The Serpent

Flashback

Captain Killian Jones and his drunken crew had left the tavern and were walking through the streets. Rumpelstiltskin was disguised as a beggar, hood over his head. Rumpelstiltskin walked ahead and bumped into Captain Killian Jones to get his attention.

"Hey, you. Stop!" Rumpelstiltskin stopped walking, "Even gutter rates have more manners than you just displayed," Captain Killian Jones said.

"I...I'm so sorry, sir," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Ah... I was wrong," He noticed the scaley appearance, "Not a rat at all. More... More like a crocodile," The crew sniggered and Killian kicked him over while his crew cheered him on, "What's your name, crocodile?" Rumpelstiltskin got up and pulled his hood off, revealing his face to the captain, "You... I remember you," Captain Killian Jones said.

"Always nice to make an impression," Rumpelstiltskin mocked, "Where are my manners? We haven't been properly introduced. Rumpelstiltskin," He bowed dramatically, "Or, as others know me," He looked at them, "The Dark One," Rumpelstiltskin stood up straight and the crew backed away, "Oh! I see my reputation precedes me," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"It does," Captain Killian Jones said.

"Good! That's going to save us time during the, uh, question and answer portion of our game," Rumplestiltskin said.

"What is it you want to know?" Captain Killian Jones asked as Rumpelstiltskin rounded him.

"How's Milah, of course?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Who?" Captain Killian Jones asked with a grin.

"Only too happy to, uh, dig out the memory. But, it gets really messy," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"She's dead. Died a long time ago. What is it you want?" Captain Killian asked.

"We didn't get a chance to finish our duel," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Captain Killian Jones went to draw his sword but was immobilised, he looked up to see Young Priscilla, her cloak hood covering her face in darkness but her hand outstretched, keeping him still with her magic.

Rumpelstiltskin smile, "Not now. Tomorrow at dawn. I am not a cruel man. Get your affairs in order," Rumpelstiltskin said as he snapped his fingers, releasing Killian.

 Get your affairs in order," Rumpelstiltskin said as he snapped his fingers, releasing Killian

Rumpelstiltskin smirked, "Also, you can spend tonight knowing, it will be your last. Maybe I am cruel. And don't think about trying to escape. Because I will find you, and I will gut your entire crew like a fish," Rumpelstiltskin said and he and Young Delphinia disappeared in red smoke.