Chapter 2: Broken/Down The Rabbit Hole

Storybrooke...

On Storybrooke's Main Street, Henry and Julia got into Ruby's car with Ruby, "Keep them safe Ruby," Elaine said and Ruby nodded before she drove off.

Mary Margaret and David watched as Emma and Katy walked over to Elaine, "You doing okay? Want to hold my teddy bear?" Katy offered as she held it out to Elaine.

Elaine chuckled softly, "Thanks, but I'm okay. When did Julia give you that back?" Elaine said.

"When Faye told her to," Katy said.

"Oh," Elaine said.

"Come here," Katy said and hugged her as she pulled Emma into the hug and the three Swans hugged each other.

"Like sisters," Faye said with a smile.

David smiled at Faye, "I know," He looked at Mary Margaret who was watching the Swan trio, "Don't push it, Snow," David said as he turned back to his daughters and Katy.

"I'm not..." Mary Margaret said.

Elaine, Katy and Emma walked up to them, "You guys ready?" Emma asked.

Mary Margaret stepped towards the Swan twins, "We need to talk," Mary Margaret said.

"We... Well, we don't... We just... We don't wanna talk," Elaine said.

"But I do, okay? Gold can wait. I can't. You're my daughters. And I wanna talk to you two," Mary Margaret said.

"I'll leave you both to it," Katy said and started to leave but Elaine and Emma stopped her.

"I know that we have talked. But we didn't know that we were talking. And we talked about things we probably shouldn't have even talked about. One-night stands and the like," Mary Margaret continued.

"One-night stands?" David asked as the Swan trio glanced at each other awkwardly.

"Whale," Mary Margaret said.

"Whale?" David questioned.

"We were cursed. That is neither here nor there. The point is, we did not know that we were mother and daughters. And now we do. And, so, please, let's talk," Mary Margaret said.