Chapter 13: Child of the Moon/Home

In the woods, Alice, Katy and Evangeline were watching behind a tree as guards cloaked in red were combing the woods, looking for someone. The three of them were startled by the sounds of snapping branches and they pulled out their swords, turning to see Will walking out.

"Knave. You have us a fright. Where were you?" Alice asked.

"Sorry, nature was calling," Will said as he looked at the guards and Katy and Evangeline rolled their eyes.

Alice looked at Will interested, "Really? What did it say?" Alice asked.

Will looked at her unsure, "Nothing you want to hear, trust me," He looked at the guards, "So those guards out there, they're looking for us?" Will asked.

"No, they're looking for someone who's escaped. They're looking for Cyrus," Alice said.

"Oh, well, that's good, then," Evangeline said.

"How is that good news?" Alice asked.

"'Cause if they're still looking for him, it means they haven't found him yet. But it's only a matter of time, so I suggest we start looking, too," Evangeline said.

 But it's only a matter of time, so I suggest we start looking, too," Evangeline said

"Actually, we don't have to," Alice said.

"Why's that?" Katy asked.

"Because I know where he's going," Alice said.

"Where might that be?" Katy asked.

"The only place where he knows he'll be safe," Alice said.

"In Wonderland? With Jafar and the Red Queen after him? I doubt such a place exists," Will said.

"There is. He just needs to get there before they get him," Alice said and she walked away with Katy, Will and Evangeline behind her.

The four of them began to travel through the woods and were putting a lot of distance between them and the guards who were out looking for Cyrus.

"So, where are we headed? Where exactly is this safe place of yours?" Will asked.

"The Outlands," Alice said.