Chapter 14- Widespread Half-Assed Rumor at Clemour Tribe

Start from the beginning

"I heard that a male beastmen show his pee-pee to her"

"Really?"

"What happen?"

All eyes were on said beast men.

"She touched him!"

"What?!"

"The Achara that is known to never touch any male, touches that beastmen?"

"Oh my God!" the other beast man in the group exclaim.

"Touch?"

" Touch where? the virgin male ask out of curiosity.

"Dude! where do you think she will likely touch?" the other beast-man answer with a question.

Well, since it is ambiguous everyone have their own thoughts about where she touches.

"Then his thing must be really big"

"So envious, I also wanted to be touched by Achara".

If Achara know about this discussion she would vomit blood. She just only kick his face ok? Where did it get to do with touch? And what with that ambiguous question with where she would touch? (A/N: The guy from chapter 12.2 who got kicked)

Not very long, a very interesting rumours have spread in Clemour Tribe.

Achara who was the talk of the rumor was clueless to all of this.

"Strange, really strange" Achara though. She could not pinpoint what is wrong with the beast-men in Clemour Tribe.

The moment they saw her, they look at her in weird ways that it made her feel uncomfortable. "Is something wrong with my face?" She touches her cheek. "Did I miss anything?"

She met a female from the tribe who come along with her males.

The female waves at her and holds her hand happily. "I am so glad you finally open your eyes and see the world as it is."

Achara have a big question mark on her head "??????".

She continues to connect the dots while walking. There is more to pinpoint. Especially from single males. Some have a depressing atmosphere around them while some have a confident mood. Before she knew it, she was in the middle of a one way path filled with males beast-men.

While she was in her own though,
" I am so hot" one of the male beast men fan himself and try to look as sexy as he could in front of her.

"Hmm yes the weather is so hot, need to take off unnecessary things" Another beast-man uttered.

She try to figure out the mysterious occurrence ; she was unaware of the changes in her environment.One by one the male beast-man begin to strips what was covering them.

"Just what did she mean?"

"Open my eyes to what?"

Then Achara look at the most unpredictable sight in front of her.

She blinked twice and look around for a while.

"I only see naked males surrounding.Wait! What!Naked?" Her eyes widen and she peek at their lower part and see what is there to see. Vivid, big and hanging. Realisation strike her.

"Ahhh!" Due to nervousness she carelessly cover her eyes with her fingers spread wide apart. The view in front of her, attack her innocent maiden heart. Her little delicate heart skips a beat and her whole face was bright red.

The male beast-man might be hot because of the weather(at least that's what they say) but her whole body feel hot due to a whole different reason.

There is only one route ahead of her to go. Since she have somewhere to go, she brave herself and look ahead. Her determination waver and she felt weak when she see the very disturbing part that she did not dare to look.

"Kyaaaa!"

She quickly look away to another direction just to see another pee-pee. "Oh God!"

She really did not know where to look.

" I feel so free without wearing anything, and does not feel as hot as before" one of the beast-man declare shamelessly. They were acting as if there were only males and no females at all.

"Hello am I invisible?" Achara speak inside.

"Mister, aren't you ashamed of stripping in broad day light. Do you even consider me, the opposite sex is here". Her heart was still trembling from the erotic reality view she see. She complains internally to these beast-man but she is too embarrass to talk straight to them when she is too aware that their part are hanging for display in open.

"Don't look; don't look! be a gentlewomen (female version for gentleman) Achara reminded herself. The view in front of her was tempting enough to color her innocent heart with some naughty color.

Her naughty mind was like: " This is a once in a life time opportunity, come on and enjoyed the view. Check out those sexy bodies fill with vigorous energy. Gonna be delicious eye feast hahaha" .

Her good mind : " No! No! you should never do this immoral act. Control your mind! Get a Grip".

"Achara" Somebody disturb her little internal conflicts and call her name.

That person was butted naked of course and she accidentally looks his hotrod. She blushed and closes her eyes.

"Cover yourself with something" She cannot stand anymore and tell him with her eyes close.

He listen to her and cover himself " I am done".

She open her eyes with relief to hopefully look at somebody decent. The moment she see him, her jaw dropped and she was speechless . That person does cover himself as he was told but he only cover the upper part and leave the lower parts open. It made her touches her own forehead.

"Look at me." he try to show himself. She unconsciously look at as he say and fell for the same trick again.Getting back her awareness, she quickly look away from his pee-pee.

"I cover as you told me too".

"Are you perhaps enjoying this view" That male beast men asked.

"It's ok ,you can look all you want".

Her eyes widen and she cough. " Ahem! Ahem! What NO! I have no idea what are you saying. I am not looking anything "Her hearts tremble with his statement and her eye look away out of guilt.

"I mean the natural landscape, isn't it beautiful?"

"Please don't talk in a misleading way"She glare at him and touch her trembling heart.

"Don't mind me. You can enjoy this beautiful view as you wish"

"Beautiful your ass, there is no way I would enjoy it when you and other males are this stark naked". She curse inside her mind.

"It is so hot" , that male beastmen undress the upper cloth that he wore not very long and acted like he feel good being naked.
What's the point of telling him to cover up?

"How about you also strip and we can enjoy together?" The male beast-man proposed.

"No thanks I am fine" She denied politely on the outside

But inside her mind she curse him " In your dream! Why should I strip to let you see".

All the other males see the opportunity and come and talk to her. They all come closer naked .

She was somewhat cornered. She feel really awkward and does not know what to do. At that moment,
Just like a ray of hope in the embassy of darkness, she heard a male voice.

"Everybody Move out! Move out!" A manly voice echo through the area.

"Hey what an immoral act. Why are you guys showing unsighty sight to the female. Shame on you." She totally nodded and agree with him.

Although Achara cannot see him, she is already grateful for him. Somebody is willing to point it for me." I wonder who is that hero?" She anticipate his appearance .

Author's Note :

I have a hard time rating this chapter sexual content. If you already finish reading this chapter what sexual content will you rate this chapter?
Eg. Ecchi, Smut, Erotic, Adult and or something else?

************************************
Updated on 9 December 2021.