𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 : 𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙

Noah,

We're almost done. Only a few weeks now and then we're both done with high school, then you're off to England and I'll be getting ready for Stanford.

I don't think Im ready yet, just because I know we'll be so far apart and well I don't know how often we'll be able to be together or even talk but I know we'll try, we always overcome everything because that's how we are.

I started writing my speech again today, I want it to be perfect. I have ideas on things I want to do, I wanna take photos like you said a few days ago. I want to make sure there are as many photos of our classmates as possible, I want to set up polaroid cameras at the graduation and disposable cameras in every class. I want to make sure we are able to remember this year and our time in this high school because we've made it this far and to me, that's what matters.

And to answer your question, a couple of things that I love to do that I usually am considered too old for is jumping In puddles when it's been raining, or making sure to jump on all of the leaves during fall to hear the crunch sound and apparently trying to get as high on a swing as I can is childish so there is that.

Now for my question. We've talked about words a lot, learned new ones, told what our favorites are, told each other beautiful words but now, what is your least favorite word?

Mine is Almost. It's almost because it means not quiet; very nearly. It means something wasn't completed. It means that something was so close to being completed and then it was left. Almost means something is not completed, and personally, I hate something not being completed. Not completing something is like looking at your full potential and disregarding it. Almost is like a heartbreak. 'they almost lasted', 'I almost got the grade I wanted', 'I almost reached my goals', 'I almost followed my dreams', 'I almost finished that book I wanted to read'. It's like hoping for the best and then you get let down when you're almost there.

God, I feel like that went on almost too long, but I really just don't like the word almost.

I'll see you soon, the most swag person you know.

Echo was on her way back to her house, Noah would be picking her up in two hours. She had just enough time to do what she wanted.

As the young teen walked through the front door to her house, bag in hand she was met by her grandfather. "Hey, what's up?" she asked the older man, giving him a wide smile, "When is Noah coming to pick you up?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed slightly, she could tell something was wrong but she didn't question it, or him. She knew he would tell her when he thought she was ready.

"He should be here in just less than an hour" She smiled at the older man who nodded lightly. "Well you better get ready, and do what you need to with that" He pointed towards the bag in her hand to which she smiled.

Right before quickly making her way up the stairs she quickly went to her tippy toes to give her grandfather a light kiss on his cheek.

Quickly wrapping the present Echo was proud of herself. She knew Noah wanted this and sure, there was no special occasion but it meant something to him so she wanted to get him it.