𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 : 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊

Noah,

We've got our date tonight, that's weird to think about for me for some reason, I wouldn't have thought anything like this would happen even four months ago, but even if this data doesn't work then it'll be okay because you're still my best friend.

I'm planning on taking you to the new rollerskating rink, plus the arcade there before I take you to this dinner I found, I'm glad you let me sort this out as I had practically started brainstorming as soon as you said you liked me back.

Toby was messaging me about this all day, he said he was really excited for you and that he better be the best man at our wedding cause apparently we are getting married now. But Toby has been quite the help for this.

Also, only three months and two weeks until you fly to England, that means that we're finishing school soon, I feel like that is crazy ya know? Like I never really thought that high school would be over at some point but I mean it will be.

To answer your question, if I had a pet unicorn I'd probably name it sparky because well it's a unicorn and unicorns are typically sparkly, although, I do love the name Ranboo Jr as a name for a unicorn, very original, mind you I can't say much because well... Sparky.

Now my question to you is, if you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

I personally would go around pranking people, moving people's things to mess with them, or even driving a car around so people think that the car is driving itself, I just feel like it would be hilarious to see or do, ya know?

Now, I have to get ready for this date.

The person you like a lot;)

Echo couldn't help but smile as she finished writing the letter, quickly placing down her pen before folding the letter into thirds like she had every time before, she hadn't written the letter while at school so she had decided to do it right before getting ready for the date.

As the teen quickly got changed, throwing on a light yellow sweater that had sunflowers on it along with dark jeans she pulled on her favorite pair of converses, they were black with bees embroidered on the side, she had brought them from a store not too far away that sold custom handmade clothes.

She quickly pulled her hair back, quickly tying it into two loose french plaits, she smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror, she was finally so much happier, she was happy to see herself in the mirror and not someone who seemed like a stranger anymore.

As she grabbed her small bag she heard Noah at the front door, talking to her grandfather, "Hello Aiko, you look lovely" Her grandfather smiled widely at her as she walked up to him, a wide smile on her lips before she gently kissed the elder on the cheek, "Thank you" She smiled before looking to Noah, he was dressed in dark jeans with a hoodie on but he was already looking at her, a wide smile spread over his face.

"You look amazing Echo" He smiled as they both got into his car, causing a small blush to spread over her cheeks, "Thank you, you look great yourself" She smiled widely as the blush became evident on his own face.