🥥Thirty-Two🥥

I perch myself on the balcony, watching the moon closely

I perch myself on the balcony, watching the moon closely. There's a red ring around it... that means danger is coming. For whom, I don't know. I'll have to make sure that Mira is on my side if I'm to survive through whatever she has planned. It's best the others do too. If they can't gain their trust... if I can't get her to at least deal with them... I might not ever be able to stop her from bringing more people into Borderland.

Before I do any of this, I think it's time I tell the others just how close Niragi and I are. I don't think they understand my feelings toward him–especially Chishiya. I hop down from the stone siding–the only thing keeping people from sliding off–and make my way back into the room I now share.

"Where've you been?" Niragi asks, laying back on the bed with his arm draped over his eyes.

"Looking at the moon." I shrug, going over to the bed and peeling back the blankets. He's now sitting up and staring at me. I raise an eyebrow and he crawls over to me, hovering over me.

"And why would you do that?" He asks, eyes filled with curiosity.

"To see if there's any danger coming." I smile.

"And is there?" He asks, lowering his head to plant a kiss on my collar bone.

"There is." I answer, feeling his lips graze all the way up to my ear.

"Well, then. We should be more alert." He pauses, bringing his face back into my line of sight again. "Just in case." He smirks, pressing his lips against mine.

His tongue swipes along my lower lip, but I deny him access, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands grip my hips as the kiss gets more heated. He does it again, and this time I allow it. He begins trailing kisses down my jawline and towards the crook of my neck when a knock sounds at the door.

He pulls away, glaring at the door. I chuckle, pressing a soft kiss to his neck before pushing him off. He groans, leaning his head back against the headboard. I try not to laugh as I open the door. Chishiya stands there, hands in his pockets as usual.

"Sorry to bother you. I feel like something's wrong. Something about Mira seems... off." He tells me, peering over at Niragi.

"Screw Mira." Niragi snaps, crossing his arms. Chishiya looks at me, raising an eyebrow.

"He's mad right now." I laugh.

"Why?" Niragi closes his eyes in an attempt to calm himself from a few seconds earlier.

"We were..." his eyes widen and he looks over to a pitiful Niragi, a deep frown tugging at his lips as he stares at the ceiling. He's biting at his thumbnail, eyes dark.

"Oh." He turns on his heel. "Well, when you're done, I need to speak to you about Mira." I smile.

"Chishiya." I call. He halts, hands still in his pockets, but I can tell that he's a little tense since the information. "Try to get more from Mira. Okay?" With a nod, he rushes down the hallway, flicking his white hood over his head.

I turn back to Niragi, his eyes meet mine immediately. I close the door and make my way back over to him.

"Go ahead and do what you need to do. I'll wait." He says, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. "Might want to leave before I lose my mind." I continue walking toward him.

"He can wait."

(&)
Lemme just stop here. Anyway... how's your day going? 👀

Thank you for reading. I love you, and treat people with kindness. Including yourself.

x niragisjam ✨💛