Chapter 3

Shinningstar looked at the stars, they betrayed her clan. The stupid two-legs had flooded her territory and now they had to leave. 

"Starclan, if your here, please take my clan to a safe place, we've been through enough-" she looked up at the stars "-and please guide them safely home in the stars." I called up to stars. Hoping they heard me. The sun was rising, I went to look for my mate, Finchface, for a report on how Winterpaw was doing. If he was doing well, I'd make him the last warrior named in Cloudclan's old territory. Poor Winterpaw having to train in these terrible conditions. If life could go back to normal, Winterpaw would have been a fine deputy. She walked over to Finchface.

"Finchface, please come my den and speak with me" she casted a glance at Winterpaw the looked back at Finchface. She signaled Gravelshard to come here as she had Finchface following her to her den.  As she sat down she spoke;

"Finchface, Gravelshard and I have come to discuss the training of your apprentice, Winterpaw, and if he has trained long enough and if he has earned his warrior name." She told him and looked at Gravelshard, who picked up what she was saying.

"Well... Winterpaw has earned his warrior name many, many times over. So yes, tonight would be great to give him his warrior name." He purred, happily.

"Then its is settled. Tonight will be Winterpaw warrior ceremony." Boomed Gravelshard's voice.

"Gravelshard, can you sent out some hunting patrols, the clan is getting very slim and we need strength for the journey" I meowed to Gravelshard.

He only nodded and left signalling Finchface to follow. I went and found Mooncloud, she was talking with Starshadow, Redear, Sharpwhisker and his apprentice Whiteclaw, and Pearlwater, Clawtail had stayed behind.

"I have great news," Mooncloud blurted out "Some of the medicine cats are also coming as well as a few other cats from the other clans."

"What?!? I wasn't expecting to lead the other clans with our own Mooncloud"

"Not like that. Some of the other cats agree with this. Some of the other clans territory is being flooded like ours, but not as bad"

"Fine. They can come. As long as they agree with my leading." I snorted, stupid cats. Why would they want to follow me?

I saw that the sun was going down, this was one of the last times I would see the camp.