Em and I walk through the building and to her office where we both put our stuff down, taking a seat.

"Alright so are you seeing any of the boys today?" I ask and she nods, then sighs.

"Yep, Josh has to come in later today he needs some work on his back."

"Okay." I say and Em looks at me.

"You'll be fine right?"

"Oh yeah definitely, we're civil with each other so it should be fine."

"Okay, just making sure." She says as she types away on the keyboard looking at the other players who also need to come in.

"Hello to my two favourite people." Baz says, walking in and both Em and I smile as Baz walks over to us giving both of us a hug.

"Hey Baz, shouldn't you be enjoying your offseason."

"I have enjoyed it so far yes, but it's time to start getting back into it ya know."

"I guess it is December." I say and he chuckles.

"Exactly." He says then he smiles. "Anyway, I should probably get out there as some of the boys will be waiting for me."

"Go ahead, and if you see Josh tell him to come so I can give him some treatment." Em says and Baz nods before walking out and I chuckle.

"You gotta love him." I say and Em nods.

"He's a cutie, like a little brother kind of cutie."

"Agreed." I say and she smiles just as the door to our room opens and Josh walks in, a smile on his face.

"Hey guys, didn't realise you'd be in this early." Josh says taking a seat on the bench before lying down on his stomach and both Em and I chuckle.

"Well, the earlier we start the earlier we can go home." Em says walking over to Josh.

"Exactly." I say taking a seat behind the laptop and bringing up Josh's file that shows issues he has recently had with his back.

"So do you know exactly what's been causing the tightness?" I ask and Josh shrugs.

"I guess I don't really know what's causing it but Tippah said it could be the way I'm sleeping." Josh says as I watch him take his top off and lie back down on his stomach, trying not to drool. Even though he is my ex, and hurt me pretty badly, I still find him so attractive. You'd be blind if you didn't.

"I feel like Tippah could be right." Em says as she starts massaging his neck, through to his back.

"Is there tightness in his neck?" I ask, opening up Josh's document before looking back at Em who nods.

"Yep, heaps of tightness in his neck." She says and I nod, typing it up. The club likes to keep a record of these types of things so that in the future if the player has an injury we can look back and see what could've caused that injury.

"Yeah I think a new pillow will be where you should start." I say and Josh nods. "Then if it's still happening in your back, maybe a new mattress."

"I'll keep that in mind." He says with a smile and I nod.

Em continues with her physio whilst I go on my phone and reply to messages from both Ariana and James before reverting my attention to Josh who has gotten up and is about to leave.

"Thanks for that Em."

"No worries Josh." She says.

I watch as Josh heads over the the door, pulling it open before stopping and turning around, looking at me.