Chapter 15

~ Ember

I slip inside the building.I look around and see Mr.Alpha walking towards me.I smile and hide behind the stage.I peak out,but I don't see Draven.Then I feel something touch my hips.

"Found You!"

"Darn!I know, everyone here can play hide and seek and you or Luke-y can be the person who finds everyone!"

"Not a bad idea."

"Yay!"I clap.

Draven walks to the stage.

"May I have everyone's attention please?" 

The room falls silent.

"We are going to play a game of hide and seek.....in the dark.The seeker shall be Luke and I.You have 45 seconds to hide.Oh!And the last 3 people to be found,Luke and I will treat them out."

He says.Then his voice deepens.

"Go hide."

The lights flicker off and everyone runs to find a hiding space.I run out of the room,down the hall talking random lefts and rights.I run into a room,shut the door,lock it and turn off the lights.Then I hear Draven's and Luke's voice echo through out the entire building.

"Ready of not.......You're gonna die...........ish."

I look around.Thanks to my wolf abilities,I can see in the dark.I see a loose tile in the floor.I slide under it.I follow the path.It lead me to a dark room.I open the door and step inside.Then I accidentally kick something.

"Oww!"

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to."

I say.

"Ember?It's me Amber."

"Amber!Hallelujah!"

"Me too!"

"Elena!"

Amber grabs me arm and pulls me behind the book shelf.

The smell of iron is strong.

We wait there for 30 minutes.Then the door bangs open.We here it close and lock.Then we hear 3 voices.

"I must say,you ladies are very good at hiding.Especially in places your not supposed to be in."

"So..."

"I will introduce you to this room."

All three voices speak,

"Welcome to our experimenting/torture room!"

The light flicks on.We look around the room.The walls are red with blood.Even the ceiling is red.The are at least every type of weapon on the wall.Tables are stained red.Some of the weapons have dried up blood on them.Tubes with different colored substances sit opposite of us.Chains turned red hanging from the ceiling.I see two giant shredders.There blades are half red.Draven walks towards a chair.

"Oh!This is also my "sex" room.If you know what I mean."

We silently gasp.

"I recognize 2 out of the 3 voices."

I say.

"The first one was Luke,the second was Draven, and the third was..."

"Mikey."Elena interrupts me.

Amber and I look at her

"He's my boyfriend."She smiles.

"Little Eny.I hope you haven't forgotten about me."