1/2 Chapter

~ Ember

"Why me?"I whisper through choked sobs.

Draven stayed silent.He continued to rub my back.I pull my face out of his chest and look into his eyes.His eye says regret fullness and...a hint of satisfaction?He wipes my tears off my face with his thumb,leaving a trail of electricity.

It felt.....good.

I stare into his icy blue eyes as he stares into mine.Our heads slowly lean in and our lips connect.I feel his warm tongue on mine and I moan softly into his mouth.His tongue has a sweet taste.I like it.Then he lays me down on the bed and I pull up his shirt.He pauses the kiss,takes off his shirt(I take off mine.),and continue the kiss.I feel his hands drift down into my pants as he kisses my neck.I feel his bare skin against mine and it relaxes me.A knock startles us out of our moment.Draven lifts up his head and I turn my head towards the door,hoping no opens it.

"Yes?"I say.

"Do you know where Mr.D is?It's Elena"Elena asks.

"No."I lie.

"Okay.I hope your okay."She says and I hear her leave.

"I a-mm!"I began but Draven kissed me in mid sentence and I'm snapped back into our lustful moment.I run my fingers through his jet-black hair.He growls into my mouth and I feel it vibrate through my entire body.Then I allow lust to take over.

I'll probably be pregnant by the time he stops.