Chapter 11

~ Draven

"That Damn Bitch!"

I punch a wall and it crumbles.My knuckles are bleeding.

"I can't believe she did that.First,she buys him something,then she starts acting like a little baby,the she kisses him,then she has the nerve to call him CUTE?!"Match and I punch the wall again.

"So you're jealous?"Luke ask.

"Yeah I'm fucking jealous."We says.

Luke continues to watch me bust my knuckles and demolish walls.

"Luke,what is she doing right now?"

"She's leaving from 3rd period to go to 4th."

"Good."

"Sir are you okay?"

"Yes once I punish a disobedient slave.I want you take care of her friend,Amber.Understood.And make it quick.I'm gonna become alpha tonight.I wouldn't want to miss it."

I look at Luke and he has a dark look in his eyes.That's why I keep him around.When it comes to hurting people,he's some how always there whether he's told or not.

"After school!"I instruct.He nods and disappears.

"Ember today you've made a grave mistake."I say.Her fearful face flashes through my head.I smile."Mmmm,I can taste your blood on my lips now.Just you wait.All that blood will be put in it's correct container."A butterfly fly's in my face and I crush it with my hand.I ope my hand to see it twitching.It's once light blue wings turn black.

"I hate blue."

The butterfly slowly gets up.

"I want you to watch Ember no matter what she's doing.I don't care if she's bathing or showering.She does anything out of the ordinary,you tell me.Understood.And if you don't I'll feed you to a spider."

The butterfly shook.

"Good!Go."

The butterfly quickly flew off.I walk back to my house.

'Why can't we just go get her now?'

"No"I say

'Why not.I would'Match said.

"Well I'm not you,so shut you damn mouth before I feed it to the vultures."

I open my closet and look at my collection of Cat'o Nine tail whips.

"Good old slavery whips."

My eyes land on a purple,green,and dark blue whip.It reminds me of her."Great choice."I take it out.I hit it against a bird and it screeches in pain.Blood gushes from the 9 stripes.

"A little higher please."I hit again.It screeches in pain again,but higher.

"Perfect.Your next my doll."I pick up a doll I made of her.It smiles brightly."This doll has left it's doll house and went into another rotten doll house."I squish it and it burst into flames.My eyes turn a deep red."So I will help this lost doll find it's way home."

Hey guys,Draven is enraged.Hopefully Ember will survive.Time to leave you on A cliff Hanger.I will stay off wattpad for the next 2 weeks.Sorry.