Chapter 3

~Ember

"You can run all you want,but I will find you my little doll!"Then I hear a evil laugh.I continue to run.

Shift.You can run faster!

I shake my head."If I do then someone will see!"

Not really.The shadow of the trees are pretty and oh shit what was that?

"What?"I ask

I am 200% sure I saw shadows moving!Run slow poke Run!

I jump over a tree stump and look back.The school looked small.I know this forest better than the back of my hand.I would always go here during recess to calm down and get away from Williams.As soon as I look forward I see a wolf about 2 times the size of me.It jumps on me and pins me to the ground.

What the hell!?Why does he look so cute?My wolf says.I slap my wolf.

I stare into the wolfs eyes.Suddenly it bites my neck.I let out a scream of pain(including my wolf.Hers was a ix between being swooned and screaming).Suddenly I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~Draven

As I hear Ember scream blood oozes out from her bite mark."Just taste it dude.You know you want to!"

My name is not 'dude' it's Matchitehew.I just shorten it to Match.It mea- Match began.

"Has an evil heart!I get it"I say annoyed."Wow!Her blood taste sweet but it has a taste I can't quite name."I shift back to human."I be back okay little one?STAY HERE!Since MATCH decided to rip my clothes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ember

I wake up in my bed.I look around and I see Amber sleeping on my couch.I drag my finger across the bite mark on my neck.I wince.I fell like someone's watching me.I get up and walk to the mirror.My new mark is red and sparkling."Oh,you're up!"Amber says.I nod.Suddenly my mom,and,my sister,Sarah,burst into my room."EMBER!Are you okay?What happened?!"They both squeeze me."I'm okay guys!"They put me down and I sit on my bed.Mom,Amber,and Sarah sit on my couch and I tell them what happened.Starting with my encounter with Will and ending with waking up in my room.When I finished.Amber told me how I got into my room."When I heard you scream,I ran towards the direction.I stopped when I saw a huge wolf on top of you.I saw blood coming out of your neck and the wolf was licking it!"I shivered.Amber continued."Iran back towards the school to tell someone but then I realized that was stupid.When I came back it was gone.So I carried you home."I sighed."Thanks Amber!"She nods."Well go ahead and get some more sleep.We'll discuss how to get the mark off when I come back from my business trip!Sarah will be coming with me!Good night sweetie!"My mom said.They left.As soon as they did I felt  the feeling of being watched dissappear.I lay on my bed and fall asleep.