Chapter 8

~ Ember

"We're half-way there sir!"

I slowly open my eyes and look around.I see figures,but everything is black.As my eyes adjust to the darkness and I realize I'm in a car."What do you want with me?"I try to say but it comes out as mmmmmmmm's.

"Oh shut up!"

I hear some one say.I struggle to get free but my wrist and ankles are tied well.

"Let me go!"I mmmm.

Then I feel someone grab my chin and yank my head to face their direction."SHUT THE FUCK UP PRINCESS!"A velvety voice says.

'His voice sounds familiar!' Ayuna says.

From the sound of there voices,they're probably all males.I look out the window at the quickly passing trees.

"Listen here,missy.I'm going to cut you free and remove the gag.You try to escape."

I hear a gun cock.

"Then that's your choice!Now be a good girl and sit there QUIETLY!"

I nod my head.They cut whatever had my wrist and ankles bound.They untie the gag around my mouth.I continue to stare out the window.15 minutes pass before the car stops.They get out and one helps me out of the car."Ow."I mutter.That's when I realized how stupid I was to pack weapons for defense,water for survival,but no shoes.As I follow behind them I endure the pain of my bare feet being poked by small rocks.

"Why do I smell blood?"

I hear someone say.I look down and I see that I'm bleeding out of my foot.I shrug.Then someone picks me up.

"If you had no shoes on then you should have told us.We would have done something about it."

As we enter a building,I almost burst out laughing.

"Really?You would have?Such gentlemen!Oh wait,you kidnap me and then haul me off to some.......place.Best Gentlemen ever!"I snap.

Then the person who's holding me drops me.

"Ow!"

I stand up and dash in the direction we came from.It's dark so I can't see that welI. look behind me and see 2 figures chasing me.Suddenly I fall."Oh shit.I forgot about my foot."I remember that my mom says I was born with a special technique which allowed me to heal myself.But the thing is that if I'm going to heal someone else I an only do it through my mouth.I hate it.If I'm going to heal myself then I can do it from the inside out or use my hands.After I heal my foot I stand up.I turn around and see a..wolf?Lunging at me.I duck in time for it to crash into the wall and continue to run.I want to go home.

'Shift.'Ayuna says.

"No."I say.

I continue to run until I see a door ahead.I push it open and before I can run into the forest I feel something grab my waist and pull me towards it.Suddenly the lights switch on.

"And where do you thing you're going little doll?"

They ask.I try to wiggle free but their grip tightens.Then I hear a low growl behind me.

"Stop squirming.You're grinding against me.And it feels good."I stop squirming.Then I feel something cold against my neck and the persons grip loosen.They let go of my waist.I turn around and see Draven leaning against a wall and smiling.My eyes widen.

"I wish I were at home." I murmur.

"You are allowed to break down crying."
Instead of crying I spin on my heels and dart towards the door.

Suddenly I'm yanked by my neck and I fall to the floor.I look up to see Draven walking towards me with a chain wrapped around his wrist and stops winding itself at halfway up his hand.

"That caught me off guard my little doll!"He said.

"What do you want with me?"He steps closer to me and I see his icy blue eyes."I wan to see you see you smiling,see you laughing."Then I see his eyes turn a deep red.I think I see blood lust in his eyes."I.........well you don't want to know!"I stand up."Let me go!"I demand."He steps closer to me and his face is so close that if he goes any closer we would kiss.

"I'll let you go if you win."He says"Win?"I ask."We're going to play a game!You have 1 week for your mother and sister to accept you back.Because currently you don't have silver hair anymore you have purple.You look older and you've been assumed dead!"I gasp.Draven smiles.Tears stream down my cheecks."She accepts you within a week your free to return home.If not then your mine."Then I feel his hands go inside my shirt and his lips connect with me.As I feel his hands roam my body,I think about what my mom,and sister are doing.Tears fall harder down my cheecks.

Hey guys!I hope you've enjoyed the story.I could not stop crying writting the last part.Lesson of this chapter;You're gonna be told no from time to time!(I'm told no 99.999% of the time by my older siblings but that's beside the point!)Don't go running away cause you may run into Draven or someone like him!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣50% joking.Have a good day!