Chapter 6

~ Ember

I wake up in my bed.I look around and I see no one.Then I remember what had happened last night.I look at myself and I'm still naked.I jump out of my bed and put on my clothes."Ember!"I hear Amber downstairs.I sigh a sigh of relief.I smell breakfast down stairs.I rush down stairs.I see Amber in the kitchen.

"Hi,Ember how did you sleep?"

I rub my neck.I wince when I touch the mark on my neck."Good!"I lied through my teeth.I collapse on my sofa.My body throbs all over ad I can't stop thinking about the wolf that marked me and Draven.What's wrong with me?"

Then a deep velvet voice startled me."You sure?"I yelp and fall of the sofa.The male and Amber both laugh.I look at Amber and...........DRAVEN!

"What the hell is he doing here!"

I shriek.Draven faked hurt."Well,he wanted to meet and get to know us!"He smiles a sly grin.I have a feeling that he's NOT here to meet us.My neck suddenly starts burning.I scoff and sit on the floor.Amber comes into the living room with blue berry and cherry pancakes.She gives Draven the cherry pancakes and she and I get the blue berry pancakes.Half way through my break fast,Draven finishes his breakfast and stares at me.I continue to eat."What time is it?"Draven asks.I roll my eyes.Amber checks her watch."11:34.Why?"Draven bows his head."I'm sorry ladies,but I have to go.My little brother gets into my things if I or anyone else does not check on him!"He says.I roll my eyes.Draven leaves and I storm off to my room.I plop on my bed.

"What's wrong with you?"Amber asks me.I sigh."I have this feeling like I've met him before!"I say and Amber laughs."Yes,you have!IN SCHOOL!I'm gonna go to room!"She says.I roll my eyes.

My neck still burns."Shit!Will this damn mark quit burning!?"I start to cry.I go down stairs and get very cold water and splash it on my neck.I hear a sizzle and my body temperature raises.I tried  ice but the same thing happened.I felt my senses blurring.I drag myself upstairs.I lay on my bed."My head hurts,I can barely see anything,and my neck burns."I feel tears roll down my checks.Then I feel a hand rubbing my stomach."If you want me to stop it then I can.But only under one con-"

"Yes please!"I say weakly."You don't even know what condition it is!"I lean back."I don't care.Just please stop what ever is happening to me!"

I want to turn around and see who it is but my body is too weak.I feel something pierce my neck.As I begin to black out I feel something smooth and wet on my neck.It slides down my neck and I feel another wet thing.Then everything is black!

Authors Note:Sorry for the super late update I'm busy with school work.Hope you enjoyed what's happened so far.Things are going to get more interesting!Love you guys!