Chapter 15: sweet dreams

Bắt đầu từ đầu

But at least, they were known even though not much. They worked hard again; there were noticeable differences since they were just practicing, since they were filming their first music video, and everything. The situation got a little better, yeah.

Jimin got immersed in this life, even though they weren't that much popular, they still had fans and the idea of it all was overwhelming, thinking just how people loves them and supports them through their dreams gave a little ease in his heart despite the heavy burden it was carrying.

Is Jungkook seeing him right now?

He misses him badly – badly was really an understatement, because he miss him with everything in him, with every single piece of him that was alive; but he knows this isn't the time to go back yet. Not when he's just starting, he can't go back still.

Jimin decided it was when he's popular he'll go back to Jungkook, at least, in some appeasing way, what he had broken between them made him create something he can treasure dearly.

He wanted to go back with a face to show, a Jimin that Jungkook could be proud despite his sins. A Jimin that this time could support him and give him anything he wants, he wanted to be that Jimin. The Jimin that he hopes Jungkook would love again.

Years flew by, things started to get hectic, but there wasn't a single day Jimin didn't forget about Jungkook. Some nights, at his bed as he stares at the ceiling above him, he thinks about Jungkook.

"How is he?" He thinks. He hopes Jungkook was doing okay. He hopes Jungkook's doing something he loves just like what he does. He wanted Jungkook to see what he sees - the lights that gave him adrenaline in the stage, the screaming and cheering fans that yelled their hearts out to say 'I love you' to their group, just everything.

He wanted to share the moments with Jungkook, but he couldn't.

Just a little more, Jungkook. Just wait a little more.

Then, BTS' popularity boomed with the release of their song 'I Need U', they had their first music show win and everything felt magical. Jimin got an interview backstage on how it felt, it was utterly happiness and bliss though the tinge of melancholia twitched in his heart because he wanted Jungkook to hold the trophy as he whispers "this is all for you,"

And maybe, just maybe, Jungkook will reply to him, "I'm proud of you,"

Tears fell in the middle of the interview and Jimin got teased around by his band mates back at the dorm as they reminisce the moment.

In a lot of establishments they have sponsored, and a lot of events they have done and went to – it only took one for Jimin's heart to start beating erratically in his chest again.

It only took Jeon Jungkook for Jimin to love, just like how it used to be.

But Jungkook grew bitter and cold, got anger bottled inside him that churned like a beast that wasn't really capable of forgiving.

At first, Jimin thought it was the walls, the walls that hid the Jeon Jungkook that loved him. Everybody had their own defense-mechanism and maybe anger was Jungkook's own.

He persisted harder, because if there's something that the idol dream taught Jimin, it was not giving up even if things got harder, because that only meant to try even harder.

Jimin had to grow thick skin from all the words Jungkook spout at him, it was hurtful but Jimin acted like he didn't hear those at all. If he really wanted Jungkook's forgiveness, he had to endure the consequences of his actions.

He tried to talk to him to no avail, although his attempts actually led them to talk, he couldn't speak anything at all because Jungkook's anger always got the best of him and it always left them hanging by a thread.