I put my finger to my lips silently and he shut up. With that I reached down and pulled my shirt over my head, then undid my bra and tossed both of them to the side.

His eyes widened and he swallowed hard, "oh my god..." he mumbled, and I almost laughed.

After that I started undoing the buttons on his shirt, and then trailed my fingers over his abs and up to his chest. His heart was racing, and I found it cute.

I pressed my chest up against his bare skin, looking up into his eyes.

"Now you gotta be quiet...we don't wanna get caught," I whispered, slowly lowering to my knees with a smile. I watched his eyes turn red, and his smile widened.

"D-dear, we really shouldn't be doing this..." he said back quietly and I hummed, rubbing him through his pants.

He's a fucking liar, he's already hard.

I chuckled at that, undoing his buttons and pulling his pants down. Not once has he made a move to stop me. He was just leaned back against the wall, looking down at me.

"Then tell me why you're all excited for me..." I said lowly, looking up into his eyes before I pulled down his boxers.

He covered his mouth, a deep blush on his face. His other hand was against the wall, and I heard a crack and glanced over to see he had embedded his claws into it.

My smile widened and I slid one hand up his thigh, taking his shaft into my other hand. He was just watching me, his hand over his mouth.

I gently stroked him, reveling in how hard he is. Whenever we play games like this I always win.

Once I noticed a bit of precum leaking from his tip, I leaned forward and placed my tongue against his shaft. He sucked in a breath, and I looked up at him.

His eyes were closed, so I shoved him into my mouth, then tapped his hip. He opened his eyes and I motioned for him to look at me.

I sucked on his length, never breaking eye contact. His breathing was heavy and I felt his hand slip into my hair. He let his head fall back against the wall and started guiding my head back and forth.

I couldn't help but smile at that, but quickly fixed my lips around him and sucked harder.

As punishment for complaining, I'm going to make this difficult on him.

After letting him guide me for a minute, I swatted his hand away and he looked back down at me. By now his eyes were barely open and he looked dazed.

I pulled back slightly and started sucking on his tip, making his eyes shoot wide open. He bit his lip, and covered his mouth again.

A very muffled moan passed through his fingers and I swirled my tongue around his tip before taking all of him into my mouth.

My head bobbed back and forth, and saliva quickly gathered in my mouth, making it easier to glide.

He was a mess. Normally when we do this, he's loud and talkative. He doesn't have that option here, and I like watching him struggle.

I wrapped my hands around the back of his legs and sped up my actions. Once again his fingers tangled into my hair, both hands this time.

His legs were shaking slightly and he was still watching me. The blush on his face was deeper now, and his breathing was labored.

Each deep breath he took I could hear a faint growl through his exhale, and I batted my eyes up at him.

He shook his head, letting out a quiet chuckle. Suddenly he started fucking my mouth, standing up off the wall and thrusting down my throat.

I almost choked, and tears pricked my eyes. Butterflies flooded my stomach and I held onto him as he thrusted himself into my mouth.