"just one with Rose please" they begged "I said no we aren't in the mood and we would like it if you leave us alone in peace" they then had a look of disgust on their faces "your so protective" one muttered the other just walked straight out "I'm so sorry for them" the quiet girl said I couldn't help but feel bad she seemed shy and just when she was about to walk out "hey, wait a second" I said "what's your name?"

she turned around and sacredly said "Madison" I smile "well it was nice to meet you Madison" she smiled softly "you too I wish you the best in life" that kid was so sweet how did she end up being friends with those girls.

I almost fell asleep on the table I was so tired and just needed a good nights sleep "hey, sleepy" I liked that I'll blame it on my tiredness "let's get you home, chestnut" and there it was again he gestured me to get up and I do almost stumbling into the side of the table.

"ok" I was confused as why he said that but then I feel myself being lifted up off the floor. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the limo. I was just thankful that I didn't have to walk.

I didn't remember much after I passed out from exhaustion but I feel myself being shaked gently "Rosalie, wake up sleepy your home" I open my eyes not wanting to go back inside I get up slowly and almost fall out of the limo I feel drunk, why do I feel drunk "are you gonna be ok at should I carry you to your room".

I sigh and look back at him "tonight was nice Grumpy but I don't need you babying me or pretending to be my boyfriend when no ones around and thank you I can walk myself to my room" I say In anger and then proceed to trip up the stone pathway but before I can turn around he's gone.

Why did I just lash out at him he treated me to McDonald's, Payed for me and told those girls to go away because I wasn't in the mood. Why the fuck did I just shout at him.

I find my way to my room avoiding everyone in my house and decide that I'll apologise to Ethan in the morning what does he expect anyway we don't like each other why would we get along. 

And like that I was out like a light not a even a bomb would wake me up.

No because it would kill me.

I'm mad that she didn't even thank me for all of that and then lash out at me for completely no reason but what do I expect she doesn't know how I feel and she hates me so I can't let myself get upset over it

I get back to my family's estate at around 12:00 shit is that how late it is I try and be quiet but then I hear footsteps running from the staircase "hey buddy, how was your date" Emma laughs.

I guess after all it kind of was a date but Rose wouldn't think of it like that "the party was lame so we left and then got McDonald's and sat there for about 3 hours because it was so calm".

My sister looked at me with puppy dog eyes "what?" I say "your completely falling for her that's so cute I could cry just don't hurt her ok".

I wouldn't dream of ever harming Rose "it's never gonna happen we don't like each other end of" she looks at me mocking my expression "yeah because in the books when they hate each other and fake date they don't end up falling completely in love" she said sarcastically.

"well there's a reason it's called 'fiction' and it's a book intended to make you feel happy that's not how real life works Em" she gave me a frown and wandered back up the staircase and I followed after.

Entering my bedroom I felt relieved the only space I had to myself, where I could be myself.

I take of my jacket and drape it over the armchair in the corner and head to the bathroom.

When I had brushed my teeth and Changed into a loose grey T-shirt and some plaid pyjama pants i pull off my bed covers and climb into my bed switching on the tv not caring what comes on because I'm gonna end up falling asleep and that's exactly what happened .

I fell asleep dreaming about Rose I couldn't help it that girl was stuck into my brain and I couldn't get her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter coming soon

What's gonna happen with Rose and Ethan... 😏

Anyway, until next time. <333