Chapter 45:

I'm a few weeks into my third trimester of pregnancy and it's not been pleasant

I'm a few weeks into my third trimester of pregnancy and it's not been pleasant. I'm thirty-five weeks today.

I've even experienced braxton hicks, which scared me a lot because it made me realise how real this is and that very soon I'm gonna actually give birth to a baby.

I've been getting back aches and heartburn and of course I have to use the bathroom like every 20 minutes which isn't ideal.

On a happier note me and Ethan are leaving for our baby moon today! We told our family how we feel and they apologised and said we could use this break too.

We're going to Italy for the week and I can't wait. I have wanted to go to Italy ever since I can remember, for some reason I have an obsession.

It's probably all those mafia books you read!

We're going to Rome for the week.

"Ready?" Ethan asks and I nod with a huge smile on my face. "Can't wait!" He kisses my forehead and we head off.

~~~

The flight is 8 hours and 30 minutes long. We've been on the plane for an hour.

I've already cried because I'm uncomfortable and my bump is sweaty from the heat of being on this plane.

"Come on" Ethan takes my hand and leads me to one of the rooms on the private jet. "Lay down" he takes off my shoes and helps my lie on the bed.

"Stay with me" i pout, I don't really want to be alone right now. "I know this doesn't feel great but we'll be in Italy soon" I smile.

I know I'm complaining about being pregnant on a plane, but at the end of the day it's our baby that's growing in there and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Can you rub my tummy please?" He nods "of course baby" he gently rubs circles on my bump and places small kisses on it.

"Hey baby, it's daddy" I smile because I love when he talks to the baby, he'll be the best dad.

"We're going to Italy right now, but we have to ride for a long time on the plane and your being a little troublemaker" I laugh gently but then gasp when my baby kicks me hard.

"Oww" I hate the hard kicks because they hurt. "You okay?" Ethan looks up at me and I nod wincing as my sweet devil baby kicks again.

"Baby, please don't kick too hard. It's hurting mama" and it's like he's listening to Ethans voice because he stops.

"I think he listened" we laugh and Ethan kisses me "I can't wait" he smiles into my mouth.

Its getting hot in here.

Pregnancy has made me a whole lot more confident to the point where I basically have no filter. Not like I had much of a filter before but you get it.

"I wanna have sex" Ethan smirks "feeling confident?" He says, still with a smirk on his face.