Chapter 6:

As soon as I got home from dinner I fell straight asleep

As soon as I got home from dinner I fell straight asleep. I was exhausted especially after finding out Ethan was there and actually having to have a conversation with him. My family stayed there most of the night so when I got back to the house only the maids were there because my Mother insisted I spend the night so I quickly greeted them and headed to my room and next thing I know it's morning.

As my eyes fluttered open I could here a light
knock on my bedroom door "Miss Carmichael, are you awake yet?" I groaned at the thought of getting out of my bed and looked over to my phone to check the time oh my god it was 11:00 how the hell did I sleep that long i jumped out of bed wearing only a tank top and shorts and it was only February so it was freezing cold "yes, I'll be out in a second" I said jumping into a pair of sweatpants and my robe.

I opened my door to find our maid Martha "hey Martha I don't know how I slept that long" She gave me a smile "well your mother would like you to meet with Ethan today about a public event you have later?"

I raised my eyebrows in confusion my mother didn't think to tell me this but instead she'll tell me the day it's happening so I can't get out of it "really, I was unaware that woman really gets on my nerves I'm sorry about the things she might say to you sometimes"

I glanced over at her with a sympathetic smile "really, it's fine we know how she can be, now let's get you some food your probably starving" and that I was.

I was seated at our huge oak dining table eating a bowl of fruit and some Caramel drizzled pancakes "these are delicious Martha thank you "

And that's when my mother and Sister entered the room "Hey, Big sis" Fallon said in  a in a laughing mood "So Rose about this event tonight it will be at a small venue just up east and there will be about 200 people attending" I looked over to her "but why do I need to go with Ethan tonight"

I said back she had ruined my morning mood "because people need to believe that you two are together in love and if you want this to work you need to start spending time with him"

I sighed, she wasn't wrong and I had decided to do this so I couldn't really disagree for once my mother was right "okay, I'll go" I said back with an emotionless expression "ok there will be a limo here at 18:00 and Ethan will already be in it since his estate is closer" and without anymore information my mother strolled out of the dining room and off into the hall.

this couldn't be so bad all I have to do is pretend and I'm pretty good at that since I do it for a living being a 'celebrity' and all

I thought to myself I've got this.

"Ethan make sure that you are ready on time to greet Rosalie" my father practically screamed from the other room "dad, I have plenty of time and anyway I'm sure Rosalie wouldn't mind if I never turned up"

I really didn't want to go but if I wanted this stunt to work on the public I would have to do what it took make people believe that I am lovable. "Ethan the limo will be here at 17:15 make sure you are ready and have your shit together before it turns up" my mother said from the top of the staircase.

I walked into the family room and to no surprise Emma was sat talking to an influencer about this new makeup thing but when she saw me she immediately hung up "hey, you ready for a date with my most amazing best friend, don't hurt her mind I'll  beat you up" she laughed mockingly

"it is not a date it's an event that I am being forced to go to" she looked up  at me like I was lying "yeah Ik so we're gonna ignore the fact that you totally want to fuck her and by the way you chose to go" she said with a serious look, I mean I didn't hate Rose like she hated me but I definitely have never thought of fucking her but she was pretty "I've never thought of fucking her I just see her as your best friend"

which in a way was true "now go away because I need to call Katie back and you need to get your girl" get my girl what was she talking about Rose was not my girl and she never would be.

I didn't allow myself anymore time to think about what Emma had said about me liking Rose because I knew i didn't so  I slipped into my jacket and headed to the foyer to wait for the limo to pull up and it turned up right on 17:15 so without another thought i climbed in closed the door and we made our way to the Carmichael estate.

I can't help but let out a groan as the I see the limo approaching my family's home.

Fuck me why did I agree to any of this.

The driver climbed out of the car and opened the the door for me gesturing me to get in "Thank you, sir" he gave a warm smile "your welcome Miss".
I climbed into the seat and immediately noticed a gaze on me completely forgetting that Ethan would be in the car aswell.

Well that ruined my mood.

He made the move to speak first as I clearly wasn't going to. "It's nice to see you again Rosalie" why couldn't he just call me Rose like everyone else "you know I don't like being called Rosalie" I muttered not sure wether he heard but I take it he did because he went silent and stared down at his phone.

"Oh for fuck sake" I hear him moan from the opposite end of the limo.

"What's got you so angry" I smirk over at him but when he looks at me with his face tensed and and ready to punch my face turns serious.

"What happened,what have they said now" guessing it was a rumour about us.

"Raina , my ex will be their with her new fiancé Pete".

Is he nervous

"She will want to shove it in my face and make me jealous she has someone and I don't" he says staring down at his shoes.

"You do have someone, you have me" I smile and smirk when he doesn't catch on.

"But I don't have you".

he is still clueless

"I'm exactly what you need to make her jealous, have you forgotten about our little arrangement, the whole world thinks we're smitten" I can finally see a smile tug at his lips.

"Ok, but when we're done your gonna wish you didn't suggest this" suddenly I find myself wondering.

Wtf does he mean.

————————————————————————
Cute scenes are coming!
Just a bit longer